Crown Services - LCL Employee Reviews

Owner is awsome
Owner, Contracted Services (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2019
This company has taken me all over the country helping people during emergency disasters. I have learned a lot about multiple trades and have met a lot of out standing people. So I am very thankful.
Does not promote within
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMarch 21, 2019
Pretty good work environment, a little unprofessional, management could be better, sourcing could be better, pay needs to be better, positive work environment for the most part
hours are no problem
Machine Operator/ Line Assembly (Former Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYFebruary 27, 2019
a fast paced work environment that has a high rate of pay with almost no time off there is some type of advancement and the is a structured environment
Pros
paid lunch breaks and multiple
Cons
no time off
Great for part time
Maintance Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 25, 2019
The manager i have is carring and kind and has the best work ethic ive seen from management. Thay have the best intentions at heart for you if you work hard
Pros
Great management
Cons
No binifits
Learned alot from the various positions that I worked
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2019
Crown services is one of the best temporary companies that I have worked for. They were always extremely nice, and the always kept things so professional. They also kept me employed!
Busy Environment
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 7, 2019
Come to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and protective gear, have good attendance, follow your work instructions, and have a good attitude!
Great company, poor local management
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 7, 2019
Local office management makes the job a very stressful experience, The company itself is not a bad company to work for. Pay rate is comparable to other staffing agencies
good hard work place
Line Worker/Machine Operator, (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHJanuary 28, 2019
wake up IN THE MORNING, COME TO WORK, Stack boxes, start the line, tape boxes. have 2 15 minutes breaks and a 30 minute break. get back to work and do it all over again.
Cons
short breaks
It’s a temp agency
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJanuary 17, 2019
This temp agency isn’t very professional. They under pay, send you anywhere and work you to death. Doesn’t care about your life outside of work. If you can’t take an assignment, they will terminate you or just never give you another assignment.
Fun work place
Cwp (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYDecember 16, 2018
Great working environment .. could use better management but it is definitely a benefitial working job . Employees are very nice and can have a great time with .
Professional
Temp Assignments as Administrative (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHNovember 13, 2018
A typical day would consist of office and or administrative duties. I learned how they operated, Management was great, workplace culture was great. Nothing about the job was hard and the most enjoyable part was going to work everyday.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
free lunches
No comment
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYNovember 12, 2018
Good company to work for if they can find you somewhere to work at, and you get to work and not get sent home before you get to your job assignment...
Worst management ever!!
Office Manager/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mt. Juliet, TNNovember 6, 2018
I would never work there again. The branch manager paid me unfairly. Clearly, he didn't think I was worth anything, even thought I made that whole office. I'm glad I have the job skills to work at a better place. I highly don't recommend.
Pros
Cons
everything
great company
Computer Programmer (Former Employee) –  42 & centerNovember 5, 2018
I felt like I was part of a team. The company kept me busy with employment. The staff there is very supportive and encouraging. I will always speak highly of this organization.
This is a temp to hire service. The office staff has been great getting me to where I need to be.
inspector (Current Employee) –  Woodridge, ILNovember 4, 2018
I was recommended by a friend to a company who sent me to Crown Services. They sent me for the drug test and did the background check. I started 2 days later. I am learning about the culture within a factory environment. The most enjoyable part of this company is how close they are to home. It is a ten minute commute
Pros
New type of work.
Cons
Hours are difficult
was temporary work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYNovember 1, 2018
Crown services hires to fit the needs of their contracts, it is a temporary service company and no job is completely permanent

The staff is friendly and willing to help.
great pay
stamp pressor (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILNovember 1, 2018
it was a fast work pace, the importance of correct assemble and labeling of car parts, a very diverse environment, the hardest part of the job was operating some of the heavy machines.
No longer in business
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 2, 2018
Temp to Hire positions were available for many positions at various assignment.They put you in a position to succeed.It was a very good place to transition from.
Experience
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXSeptember 30, 2018
I learned so much at Crown. It really opened up apportunities for me. Very nice management with very welcoming staff. It was a temp position, however if the apportunity arrises I will love to go back.
Pros
Good pay, Relaxed environment
Cons
No cons
temp agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILSeptember 26, 2018
it was a agency that would send me on serval different types of jobs that were hiring but not permanently. 2 to 3 day tops for a job before they sent you to the next.
Pros
temp
Cons
temp