Crown Services - LCL

Crown Services - LCL insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Pretty dull depending on where they put you

I worked from 6 to 3:30 my first day and from then on i was put on a 4 to 12:30 which idnt bad but it does become draining after a while and you’ll definitely develop some pains in some areas depending on how much you work

Pros

Decent hour:pay

Cons

short breaks, toxic coworkers

Friendly employees and a great general manager

I love the people I work with but I don’t get a paid vacation or anything. I am considered part time which isn’t right.I have been there 4 years and can’t get a vacation.it is however a good place to work.the gm does look out for her employees.she is there if we need anything.

Pros

Na

Cons

Could give more benefits

It's a temporary fix

You go to work for companies that need to get the work done but don't want to pay employees insurance and all the other benefits that goes along with giving an honest days work for an honest days pay

Very good company

Company is very nice . they found me a job quickly location is convenient. Pay is paid out every friday . job hours are short . pay isnt great .job is simple

It's an alright temp service

Good for quick work. Not very many stable jobs but they'll keep you with a paycheck at least. Jobs are usually quick but they pay alright and Crown will have another job lined up as soon as your previous assignment ends.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Good

Respectful people and very organized pay date was always on time. Enjoyed the work they had for me. Decent pay rate and weekly attendance bonus. Also had great benefits.

Toxic workplace

As a staffing company they offer very low paying positions with no advancement or benefits. Applicants are treated like cattle, often with no position open in their geographic location or experience level.

Temporary Service, Good Compensation

I had a few temporary jobs, all in warehouse. Decent compensation for the work required. Management was very flexible with difficult schedules. I just needed something more permanent.

Good people

Good company just temp to hire very little benifets great way to gain experience in production manufacturing most jobs pay $10.00 /hr and work 40+ hours weekly

tv

nice place to work at the management was very nice and the staff break time was a 1 hour machine broke down ocassionally break time were 30min environment was comfortable

Pros

free lunch

Cons

no tv

Run, don't walk away from here!

Horrible, toxic work environment! Management team backstabs loyal, hardworking, long-time employees. No concern for the well being of either staff employees or the temps they place at client locations. Their only concern is lining their pockets with bonuses. Poor benefits package that is extremely expensive, terrible HMO network.

Not a great place to work

Worked with Crown for only a month and was let go because, in their words, they hired too many people at the same time. Which isnt true. The other person they hired didnt start until I was there for a month. Never had poor reviews and was praised for good work but yet they couldn't keep me. The other staffing agents who worked with me were rude and poor mannered. Honestly wouldn't want to work with them again.

unprofessional

worked there for a couple of months and they was working hard and very unprofessional . but the money was good . i’ll work another plant doing different things

hours are no problem

a fast paced work environment that has a high rate of pay with almost no time off there is some type of advancement and the is a structured environment

Pros

paid lunch breaks and multiple

Cons

no time off

loved the staff

Great place to work for. They helped give me the experience that I needed to get a long term position that I had wanted in a clinical office. I would go back and work for them any time!

Pros

travel

Cons

no long term employment is guaranteed

fun

The job was a learning experience; the staff was very pleasant and knew how to place clients in jobs that was a match, for them. The pay was good and weekly was a plus.

Great place to start if you need immeadiate work

Productive and fun place to work. It's a temp agency so your assignments vary. Some assignment require past pace some require detailed oriented and some is for accuracy.

Pros

weekly paycheck

Cons

No benefits

temp job what they call temp

temp job smoetime they call you or may not call they said they will call call but for ajob that to far for you to make or the pay is to low to drive to the job

Pros

work win you like

Cons

low low pay

Hardworking

The hardest things about the job was it is physically an wear and tear on body at times. The most enjoyable thing about this job is the pay grade I get.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Healthcare

Low pay employment.

Really not worth the pay for the extremely difficult work. The jobs they hired me onto was misleading or changed during the employment. I would recommend another temp service.

Pros

Hours.

Cons

Low pay

Machine op

I enjoy working at Crown, but you do not paid holidays or vacation days. You are working for a temp agency, so there is very little room for advancement.

Pros

sometimes they keep you busy.

Cons

no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Services - LCL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Crown Services - LCL with