Crozer-Keystone Health System Employee Reviews

Stressfull and a non teamwork approach
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAAugust 10, 2018
The day either starts on the road with appointments or in the office. Day in the office begins with emails, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, meeting with contracts for renovations, etc. If I'm on the road I'm normally meeting with Office managers, Practice Administrators and the such. A department of five now has just one and the responsibilities have increased dramatically without and increased compensation.
Pros
close to home
Cons
daily regret of having to report there
Good Company
Medical Receptionist/Biller (Current Employee) –  Havertown, PAAugust 1, 2018
Good company to work for very nice friendly people to work with and there is lots of room for growth within the company, so as long as you are willing to take your career to the next level there is room
Pros
Free lunch on certain days
Cons
Short break
ok work
Medical Assistant/Medical Receptinist (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAJuly 23, 2018
n/a nothing good to say. Didn't care for this company. Management was honorable. People without educational background, had hire up position and very little experience. .
Coworkers were fun. I enjoyed working here because of the team.
Scheduler/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chester, PA 19013July 9, 2018
Overall I had a great time while working here. I wish it could have been a full time position. I guess they didn't want to pay full time benefits. Would have stayed otherwise.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Ability to become full time.
Wonderful place to work!
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAJuly 3, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Most people are friendly, caring, and hospitable. Management did their best as they could every working day. The place just gives me a warm feeling thinking back about the all the goodness I experienced while working for Crozer-Keystone Medical Center. I highly reccomend working here.
Pros
Paid Sick, Vacation time. Steady working schedule.
Cons
None.
Overall good company to work for
Patient Access Lead (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAJuly 3, 2018
Overall good company to work for, Just has little chance for advancement, Management was usually pleasant and helpful to work for. great company to work for.
Pros
the training
Cons
no chance for advancement
Great Place to Work
Emergency Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Drexel Hill, PAJune 8, 2018
This is a great place to work and develop a career in medicine. You get the opportunity to work with some of the paramedics in the region and have exponential opportunities to learn, gain experiences and generally advance your career.
good benefits, bad company to work for
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAJune 4, 2018
Ever since Prospect took over, the quality of patient care has decreased. Good doctors and nurses have left the health system to go elsewhere. The management and leadership has declined. There is no longer job advancement, job security or raises.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no raises, no job advancement, poor management
benefits
Lead Accounts Receivables Representative (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAMay 10, 2018
Good benefits, good hours, opportunity for advancement, promotes from within, opportunity to learn and advance. Parking is paid by employee, that was only down fall
Low Pay Now For Profit
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  CKHNMay 6, 2018
There has been a lot of changes at Crozer in the last year. Which is now called Prospect. Who are FOR PROFIT. Current insurance benefits are based on the salary of someone who works in a California since that is where they are based. The salary sucks. You could easily be paid an additional 20,000 at any other health network in the area. There is no room for advancement. Generally, you either have to know someone or kiss butt. If you’re not friends with administration....you can forget it.
Pros
Long-Term employees really care. They are helpful and go the extra mile.
Cons
Everything else.
pay
Imaging Tech Aid (Current Employee) –  Media, PAApril 20, 2018
i like working for crozer but they dont pay people what they are worth. they need to review what others with the same jobs have in the area and adjust the pay rate.
EAD/HIM Systems Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAApril 9, 2018
My job entailed a lot of thinking but that is what made it interesting. It sometimes was a little stressful but the group of people I worked with every day were awesome and I loved getting up in the morning and going to work. I learned a lot of new functions in the last position that I was in.

The only reason I left this employer is I relocated to SW Florida. I would have never left this position if it hadn't been for that.
Pros
Great benefits and people
Crozer is not for me.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAApril 9, 2018
Unfortunately, I wouldn't come here for medical care and am currently looking for work elsewhere. People here have such an attitude and it doesn't matter if you're an employee or patient. It's such a shame because they pay the doctors such a disgusting amount of money. If they would allocate some of that money to fixing things around the hospital, I'm sure they would have more patients come through here and have better online reviews. Ex. The carpets in non-patient areas smell and look horrible and there are bathrooms that on call doctors use that don't have hot water.
Pros
Compensation is fair because I have a degree, My department is laid back and my schedule is flexible
Cons
The building smells
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAMarch 24, 2018
I enjoy working here. I prefer to not leave comments in this section about my workplace. I enjoy taking care of patients and having autonomy in my position.
Great people- LOTS of stress
Director (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAFebruary 18, 2018
System has been going through a lot of change and fast. Financial stability provided about a year ago- but too much change too fast. Many people leaving and it is very hard to establish any new protocols in such a hectic and confusing environment.
Pros
Remaining people are very hard working and dedicated
Cons
Vision/plan by new management is vague.
I stay because my unit has a dedicated staff.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAJanuary 15, 2018
Crozer is a for profit 300 bed hospital. It is a level II trauma center . Management is okay but administration is far removed and unrealistic. The hardest part of the job is the outdated technology and lack of supplies. You work hard which would be okay if little things like having working equipment and the luxury of techs were available.
Pros
Good salary because of union
Cons
Rarely get uninterrupted lunch
poor management
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJanuary 5, 2018
it was okay, i loved my co workers management was very poor. There was a new manager ever other month.They was always laying people off, and they was always back up on a lot of work
Credentialing Coordinator/Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Chester, PADecember 31, 2017
Okay place to work. Needs help with delegation of the workflow. Needs improvement in the culture of the office environment. Need classes in professionalism.
OK,work hard.Step down hate that manager. He knows who no respect.
PCT (Former Employee) –  Chester, PADecember 24, 2017
Ok, no time for me. They always rushed you back to work. Protect certain people if your not in a click. Staffing and Management sucked. Some of the nursing was very hands on while others ran there mouths.
Pros
My patients is what I loved about my work
Cons
Please
Daily fulfillment
OB/GYN (Current Employee) –  Drexel Hill, PADecember 13, 2017
Many new learning curves. My most enjoyable part of the day is being able to help a patient in need. Crozer mission to to improve the quality of care
Pros
Learning new things daily
Cons
language barriers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crozer-Keystone Health System. Our community is ready to answer.