Crozer Chester Medical Center Employee Reviews

Terrible
Radiologic Technologist Student (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAJuly 29, 2018
First of all, it’s in a horrible location. Employees are all old and had work for the union forever. I don’t know how it is now since they changed ownership. But when I was there it was just old people who hated their job and performed poorly. That attitude rubbed off on the younger employees. They are overpaid and don’t want to work. They know they wont get fired, because of the union. And I’m for unions. At least, I was... Terrible attitudes. Would never recommend anyone going there unless it was a stepping stool to get somewhere else.
Pros
It’s over
Cons
Miserable, low class, morons who are overpaid and hate their jobs
Awesome
Assistant Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAMay 10, 2018
One of my favorite places to work. I wish our youth leadership council program was still up and running. I was able to build life lasting relationships during my time at Crozer.
Highly stressful
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAMarch 18, 2018
Patient safety and patient care are not management priorities. Staff is especially poorly treated and disregarded. There is consistently a lack of supplies, yet staff is expected to work at optimum even without resources.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Hardly any breaks, terrible employee-management relations
learned a lot over the years
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAFebruary 16, 2018
provided a vast amount of experiences learning is so independent..enjoyed jobs,supv,teaching,support & advocacy roles..I enjoyed participating ig quest for Magnet Status,Collaborating with other employees
Pros
room for lateral advancement..excel salary, benefits
Cons
lacks adequate management, poor staff moral
excellent
Utilization Review/Social Worker-MSS (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 30, 2018
Great place to work. New program. Doing very well.
Diversity. Good mix of professionals. Clean,
organized. Connected to other health systems which means one can easily transfer to other areas in the hospital.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Data Input Clerk
Inpatient Billing Department, Computer Input Data (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAJanuary 22, 2018
Learned a lot about computers and how a hospital worked. Tough me to have a really good sense of work ethics. Had a really good time working in the business department.
great larning experience
Staff and charge (Former Employee) –  Chester, PADecember 17, 2017
I worked 36 hrs. per week in a critical unit. On a typical day you were in constant motion trying to keep up with the work. I learned that I had to be organized and focused. My coworkers were the best team you ever wanted to work with. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for long hours.
The most enjoyable part of this job was watching the patients get well and leave the center with a smile on their faces.
Pros
benefits, holiday meals, salary
unorganized
patient access (Former Employee) –  Chester, PANovember 29, 2017
inadequate training, poor communication from management, inaccurate or missing desk procedures, undefined expectations, negative workplace culture, only negative feedback.
Patient Registration (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAOctober 21, 2017
Crozer Chester was is a excellent place to work. People are friendly and respectful. For someone looking to working in a Hospital I highly recommend working for the Crozer Keystone Network.
very busy environment
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAOctober 17, 2017
very busy environment, behavioral health environment , a constant turnover , no steady doctors. workers are stress out due to lack of workers. Managers are not trained properly.
Challenging place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAOctober 2, 2017
Very challenging place to work. Great for med-surg experience. The general population this hospital serve is from the poor to the middle-class. ER will save your life,
loved
Medical Billing Intern (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAAugust 20, 2017
I absolutely loved working for this company the staff were very nice and helpful. This experience showed me a lot about the field that I am in. Introduced me to avenues that I wasn't aware of and I enjoyed every bit of completing my internship here.
Productive and great learning experience.
RN staff/supervisor/manager. (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAAugust 17, 2017
Nurses are extremely educated, and caring for each other and the patients. Great learning experience since it is a teaching hospital and a trauma center. Management does all it can to staff the floors and care for the staff.
Pros
Great benefits and pay due to the union.
Cons
No breaks due to lack of staff.
nice place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAAugust 3, 2017
crozer is a very good place to work. gives you a lot of experience working with a lot of different people and patients. you learn something new everyday.
Stressfull
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Upland, PAJuly 15, 2017
Nurses are not respected .... understaffed!! Paid very well but the staffing is awful . We are run like a business not a hospital.... and the patients are the ones who suffer
Low Moral
CPhT Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAJune 2, 2017
The Pharmacy department has low moral with not much guidance or accountability coming from management. Many workers are not focused on the quality of their work, therefore risking the safety of patients through medication errors.
Pros
Helping to save lives
Cons
No team work amongst technicians
na
Surgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Upland, PAApril 21, 2017
There have been alot of changes in the 21 years I have been with Crozer. Im hoping now that their under new management there will be changes for the better.
Fantastic experience
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  upland, paMarch 19, 2017
Great place to work. fantastic experience. As a student intern, I received a tremendous amount of experience in sterile processing and in the operating room.
Friendly
Internship - Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Chester, PADecember 1, 2016
Highly organized, friendly, experienced for unit secretary. You will not be disappointed with my work for your company
laxed work environment at times
Maintenance Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chester, PANovember 9, 2015
A revolving door of management in various departments. New managers would come in and implement their plans then eventually leave and another would come in and implement their plans. They never took into consideration the workers ideas or opinions into consideration.
Pros
health benefits, pay for school/training
Cons
supervisiors/management does not take workers opinions into consideration.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crozer Chester Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Crozer Chester Medical Center Reviews by Location