CRS Group

CRS Group Employee Reviews

Unique Company that Values its Employees
The management is wonderful and supportive. They offer competitive pay and incentives. I enjoyed working at CRS Group because of the environment, people, the value we offered our clients, and the dedication that was put into placing wonderful people into great jobs. There are a core group of long time employees that would not be there if it wasn't a great place to work (not a revolving door). The account managers are great to work with because they understand the clients well and have had a great degree of success in the past (which in turn motivated me to not let them down). They are open minded and will listen to new ideas and approaches (they understand that technology is ever evolving and have grown in a tough market because of it). The owner is a someone with a drive for perfection in what he does and it sort of rubs off on you. I remember during a meeting with him on my first day some in early February 2014, and the projector (or something) in the meeting room wasn't displaying something right - rather than ignore the problem to get the meeting done, he quickly resolved it- It showed me he was a person who doesn't take shortcuts or half-do things, but rather a person who got to where he is now through doing things correctly, being highly organized, innovative, and applying innovative approaches to problems. The owner does not waste a second of a day- The kind of person who uses every minute efficiently and effectively while maintaining a healthy work/life balance - Corporate Executives often also display this tendency - that might be the one thing I will continue to - more...
Pros
Small Company with Long Term Track Record of Success, inspiring bosses and company ownership, Really Nice Office Space, Company Outings (golf, bulls games, events in Chicago etc), A strong relationship with some of the top IT/Professional companies in the Chicago area, Great reputation according to past contractors and current/past clients
Cons
Might not be ideal if you work best in large firm structure, advancement can take longer than in large firms
Consultant for CRS Group
I've only had one experience as a consultant for a company as a contract employee for another company and CRS Group exceeded all expectations. I was not only able to parlay one contract into two, but then the contract company was so impressed with my work that when position opened up, I applied and was hired.

If I was looking for contract work again, I would first start with CRS Group.
Not any proper training
Kind of learn as you go and they expected fast typing. While learning on the job. Some guidance by a co-worker when available. Which slowed you down.
Pros
When hired the manager was good and then he left.
Cons
Short breaks and lunch was never seen as a necessity
Temp Agency
Working with CRS group was great. I had a wonderful agency manager that I felt comfortable calling and to ask questions. The company Career Education Corporation I was not very fond of. But I did like the temp agency.
temp employee
As a tempary employee i did not work there for too long but i can say some of the lessons and people i met will stick with me for a lifetime considering they taught me the ropes as far as construction tools and material goes
Comment – August 27, 2018
Thank you taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.Thank you so much for sharing !
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
CSR Group
Typical Day working at the Client Location was to document and communicate issues found during the new hire process. Tracking of all new hires to ensure that other contractors had given the right access to the new hires before they started.

hardest part of the job was never knowing how good a job I was doing
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Lack of feedback from CRS Group
Comment – August 27, 2018
We know it takes time to write reviews and we greatly appreciate your feedback! We are always open to suggestions and feedback. Thank you!
Fun place
It was a great place to work . Very fast paced and professional. The employees were nice and friendly. Great management who shared theirwisdom and expertise with us.
Comment – November 28, 2017
We are so happy to hear that your experience overall has been a success and the organization shared their wisdom as well as being nice and friendly. Please let us know if there are any suggestions that come to your mind in the near future. Thank you so much again for taking the time to write The CRS Group a review! Let’s stay connected.
Good Agency
I am happy with the exposure to contracting CRS Group provided me. I had not contracted prior to this experience. It allowed me to see a company I may not have been exposed to in a different aspect of the financial industry in which I had no experience.
Pros
Exposed to contracting
Cons
They don't have many contracts in my area
Comment – November 28, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are so happy to hear that you choose the CRS Group for your first contracting experience and you enjoyed it. You can from time to time check our website www.crscorp.com for all our new positions we post and hopefully there are some more in your area. Thank you for your feedback and lets stay connected.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CRS Group?
Working as Contractor
CRS was able to identify a position in the IT field I was looking for right out of College. My representative was very prompt, to the point during discussion and always looked out for my best interest.
Pros
Very professional
Comment – June 13, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy to hear your positive feedback with your experience with us.Please let us know if there is any improvement that needs to be done in the near future. Thank you again for your positive review. We greatly appreciate it!
a terrible experience
Was applying for a data entry position for Motorola through CRS. Was contacted and after 6 weeks of pointless waiting and interviews I didn't hear anything for over a month. Bad professionalism and I wouldn't recommend this Staffing company to anyone. There is no communication but tons of frustration. Awful.
Pros
Not a single thing.
Cons
the entire staff at Schaumburg
Comment – April 10, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us. We are constantly looking to improve as a company and value your suggestions. Please let us know of any future steps we can take to better our communication skills, as excellent and consistent communication with our consultants is what we strive for.
Overall a Good Agency
Contracting companies are very similar. This one does a better job than most. Doesn't make you feel like a number after placement. Couldn't have had a better contract manager.
Pros
There are benefits
Cons
The cost for benefits comes at a premium
Good for long term contract
Great place to work with outstanding team players. Good for long term and temp contracts. Most of all you gain a lot of experience with the variety of different jobs they offer.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Expensive healthcare for contractors
A good place to find contracting staffing opportunities
CRS is a contracting staffing company. I was employed to Exelon via CRS Staffing. Very pleasant people, I would work through them again if they had another contracting opportunity.
Pros
Very personable people
Dress down Fridays or options with raffels
I like to arrive 15 minutes before start time, to allow for me to log in, just because others may be slackers, I'm don't approve, there to do a job hired for. The hardest part of a job to me is not satisfiying the customer, therefore, you satisfy the customer at any means necessary. If co-workers are uncooperative, seek a higher means. But, there are some who will assist. If not, I take matters into my own hands and do the best I can.
Pros
Comp time, incentives, etc.
Cons
Benefits, overtime