Crump Employee Reviews

5 Star Specialty Programs
Underwriting Technician (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 25, 2018
The company has a competitive benefit package. They try to improve employee moral through luncheons and holiday parties. The management as a whole should communicate better however they are very knowledgeable.
Pros
great location
Cons
no communication, very political
You will learn
Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 8, 2017
For the most part the job is great. You have flexibility to work from home which is great for parents (sick days, snow days ect.) There is a high turn over rate and lacking in staffing which can cause the work loads to be a bit high. With that being said you do get vacation and benefits from day one. Also the retirement includes an IRA, 401 and pension.
Pros
Work from Home options, paid vacation and excellent retirement benefit
Cons
understaffed, high work loads
Great and exciting work atmosphere
INTERN (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 17, 2017
The workplace atmosphere at Crump was the best i have ever been apart of. Everyone knows what he/she has to do and everyone has the common goal of completing their tasks.
Great place to work for
Firm Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 24, 2015
Would have never left had the attorney not decided to run for local office. Great office, great management, great staff.
Pros
Flexible
Crump
Administrative Representative/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJFebruary 16, 2014
For the most part it was an okay company to work for. I was only a temp and there wasn't any room for growth there.
Productive, Period of Growth
Treasury Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 5, 2013
My years at Crump enriched my life by giving me the opportunity to develop new skills, I went from handling millions of dollars of cash & checks to bank reconciliation to vendor accounts payable then to treasury. I had to adjust to many different people, races, culture and multiple personalities. I served under several supervisors, some difficult some great. I learned to adjust to new changes as our company went through three corporate changes.
Once as a stand alone company then back under another company each time creating major changes in work flow and policies. I think I am a more well rounded person after the experience, as change can bring out the good and the bad in a person, so you learn patience, tolerance, and coping skills to deal with your life at the workplace. It was a wild ride but I'm grateful for the experience. I met and made some wonderful friends that enriched my life for ever.
Pros
great benefits, and great learning opportunites
Cons
hard supervisors, upper management unapproachable
Hard working, dedicated organization
SVP & Assoc GC (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2012
Interesting, challenging work with interesting, smart and talented staff.