Crunch Fitness Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 439 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryArts, Entertainment & Recreation
What would you say about your employer?
The GM that actually hired me was amazing. I wish he stayed with the company. He actually asked me the right interview questions. He asked about my experience working in a gym for example.
They were making sure I was reliable, punctual and a team player.
It was very quick. I was asked about my knowledge on accounting duties and ability to be personable. I was approved immediately for the job. I came back a week later to complete my paper work and got my employee number the following week.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Crunch Fitness?Published on May 24, 2021
- Crunch Fitness