Crunch Fitness logo
Crunch Fitness
Happiness rating is 63 out of 100Average

Crunch Fitness Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Crunch Fitness insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Flexible work schedule. Take care of your business the rest takes care of itself .

As a trainer you create your own success your running your business within their business. If your great at what you do and take care of your business your good to go. Create and manage your own schedule it's all about the Benjamin's !

would not recommend

Depending on what job you're going for most likely you will have to do everything on your own do not rely on overs coworkers for help basically you have to do everything on your own

Ok

Worked ova 40+ hrs week & neva got raise afta being there 3yrs. Members & staff was always wonderful. Management dont care bout its workers. Messed up hrs

Pros

Wonderful coworkers & members

Cons

Not enough pay

Great Classes and Fun Community

Crunch is an awesome place to teach classes as most are free design; I love the creativity. Members and employees there are like family. The support is very high for teaching classes here from management, to other instructors to even the members.

Friendly staff and members.

Crunch Tysons is a fun workplace. The members and Staff are friendly. Gym location and parking are very convenient. Management is not so tight and l am comfortable with my work schedule.

Pros

Free use of gym facilities

Cons

Vacation/sick leave

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Crunch Fitness

Good Company. Ive been working here for over 5 years and overall have been satisfied with my job. the area I live in is very expensive and unfortunately the Fitness Industry doesnt pay great money or I would stay where I'm at.

Don't

I worked at Crunch Reston and the general manager was always changing the rules every week. When you do something wrong, the general manager and the assistant manager would pick on you all day for it. It was a nightmare and when I left, I felt amazing for the first time in a long time.

Just like One Life

I work for Onelife fitness and Crunch fitness, however the pay is difference however we all have the same goals to hit. If you have to chose between the two , go with OneLife , the pay is better. Crunch Fitness is very nice atmosphere , not much equipment likes One Life. Other then , its not much too say because its like Onelife .

No future, constant changes, unacceptable management

Club managers are clueless and I'm sure the CEO's have no clue, nor does HR, know how badly club managers treat their employees. You would think the company would do yearly HR meetings so management would learn something. If employees would only stand up and file complaints. But instead managers get away with murder, and use scare tactics on the employees and make them feel helpless. Its a shame, for the CEO's are great people.

Cons

NO career advancement, bad management, lack of communication

fine

it was fine, took telephone inquires, made sales, generate leads through referrals. keep the gym clean, and tour the facility to prospective members as well.

Jobs at Crunch Fitness

See more jobs

good

Company was good, I was able to teach group classes as well. It was as split shift, and I wanted more of a routine hours. Co-workers were great.

enjoyable environment with no judgments

My favorite part about working for Crunch Fitness in Reston Virginia was the relationships created. I have built bonds with members, my work team and especially clients that will last forever. I will miss working for Crunch, but I am ready to help improve the lives of others in NJ

Typical day

A typical day as a front desk associate would consist of standing around at a desk and watching people swipe in. I direct member's inquires about scheduling, billing, or general info.

Pros

Free gym membership

Cons

Standing for the entire shift, gets boring most of the time