Crutchfield Corporation

Crutchfield Corporation Employee Reviews

Crutchfield Corporation insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Cool coworkers, Upper management is horrific

I really enjoyed the training I got and most of the people that I met there, but as hard as people try to be friendly and have a good culture, morale is down and NOBODY IS BEING PAID ENOUGH! They expect the absolute best out of tech support all the time, underpay their overworked employees, and the entire company sways depending on Bill Crutchfield's mood. As soon as they organize and stop sucking up to him it might be a great place to work, aside from being a call center.

Pros

company treats, paid training

Cons

turned into a number, timed breaks

Stable Company. Best in Class Customers

Great place to work. Like Family. We use cutting edge technology and have a great Team atmosphere with lots of employee development opportunities and growth. Great pay and benefits. Best part? Our Customers are so great and share our passion for CE/ entertainment/ fun.

Another body to fill a position

Their Retail stores are a revolving door, upper retail management hasn't changed and until it does thats the only way the door will stop moving, unless your the favorite they view you as replaceable and just another body in a seat. The micro management is UNBELIEVABLE here & Bonus’s and pay are not what they say they will be and other departments have higher bonuses for less work. Employees at the retail stores are not valued like they are at other company facilities & Management will be best friends with you one day and ready to fire you the next Employee retention at the retail stores are a issue and a concern that isn’t relatable to the value and views of the corporation and is being overlooked by administration and HQ...Maybe this will make them take a closer look.

Pros

Product discounts

Cons

Lack of management, poor employee retention

Overall the best call center environment / treats you like a person

Crutchfield is a solid company but at the end of the day it is still a call center. They do treat each employee like a person and not just another body to fill a seat. The pay is much better than you will find at most call center jobs. The company itself does treat the employees well. Not that great of chances for advancement unfortunately.

Pros

Good pay, secure job.

Cons

Still a call center just like all the others

Management was amazing from top to bottom. They actually respect their employees and having worked at a few places in the past that couldn't care less about their staff let me tell you it makes a difference. The job isn't easy but they'll find a role that suits you. Most of the people who work there full time in the warehouse have been there for years because Crutchfield is a great place to work.

Pros

Lots of different roles, free food weekly, good compensation

Cons

Mandatory overtime during holiday season although that may be a bonus to you

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great work/life balance

In my role I feel like I am appreciated and valued in my department and in the company. There is a great atmosphere and lots of perks as well not to mention we work with fun stuff!

Pros

Perks, atmosphere

Cons

Location is a bit of a distance but there are wfh apportunities

Productive and fun workplace

This company is a mighty fine place to employ oneself. The pay and environment was very good and you are treated as an essential piece of the workplace.

Pros

Free lunches

One of the best pound for pound sales training programs out there.

This company by far has one of the best sales training programs I have ever seen. There was a wealth of knowledge everywhere you turned and I walked away almost every day learning something new. However, it is a rough business at times and can be a bit jarring to the faint of heart. If you have the positive attitude and are willing to fail a time or two, you would be hard pressed to find a better group of people to work for.

Pros

Family atmosphere, training, management, compensation

Cons

Health insurance was a bit high, was unable to work outside of Virginia.

The future of retail

Truly the best things about working here were the characters and now retired/moved on folks that kept me laughing to get through mostly rough days. Working here was a journey of self discovery.

Pros

Food trucks, home theater training sessions, wellness programs that tried their best

Cons

A laundry list of conflicting ideologies, call center dynamics/wages, hard schedules

Amazing Coworkers

The work is stressful, but your co-workers will be life long friends. If you are a call center type employee, this is one of the best.....................

Jobs at Crutchfield Corporation

See more jobs

Co-workers are the best part of the organization

Management is out of touch with customer-facing employees, and seem only concerned with profit. This company used to be family-oriented, now it is all about sales & revenue which is significant, but the compensation is so low it is insulting given we are at holiday levels of call volume. My colleagues and I are struggling, morale has been low for almost a year, Management's response is to threaten with job loss if our attitude does not change. Crutchfield does a lot of things really well, but taking care of employees and paying a fair wage is not happening.The pay advertised to new hires is not realistic, only a few Sales Advisors make that much money.

Pros

They hire good people, discounts on electronics

Cons

The good people they hire are burned out and management does not care, If you express dissatisfaction there will be repercussions.

A lot of talk

There is a lot of talk about core values and taking care of employees but it doesn’t come through just another local who thinks he can get by on being a local management is white locals

Worked with great people.

Pay structure needs to be changed to have more consistent pay for all salesman and installers. Great place to work, if you work hard and take the time to learn everything required.

Wonderful Company

I cannot say enough good things about this company! I mean, you get to take your dog to work. What else could you ask for?! They are supportive, and so much more than coworkers.

Crutchfield is a good company to work for

Everyday there is a new adventure at Crutchfield. Yes I work on cars but they are always different cars and equipment. In the beginning the clock is your enemy but you quickly learn how to become efficient. Some vehicles are more challenging than others to work on.

Review

If you are not their favorite you will not move up. It is as simple as that. The holidays are terrible. Do not expect to spend any time with your family around the holidays. You will be working overtime.

Terrible management.

Management is absolutely terrible in both of the warehouses. They call meetings with the whole warehouse instead of addressing the issue with the employee directly. If you are a female they wont take you seriously. Racism is very evident within this company. When I worked there they continuously chose less qualified coworkers because of their pigmentation. I will say the discounts were amazing but the hourly pay wasn't worth it.

Pros

Discounts, coworkers

Cons

Management, You wont see your family for the holidays. Under paid over worked

Demployee discounts and tuition reimbursement

Allows employees to purchase products at a deep discount and allows tuition reimbursement once per year. Also gives employee referral bonuses. Depending on the supervisor, you may be trained in areas in which you are interested.

Pros

tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, employee referrals

Cons

some supervisors are difficulty to work for

Great Company

One of the only companies I've ever worked for where everyone from the top down genuinely cares about it's employees. Overall, a great company to work for.

Amazing!

Amazing place to work. Everyone is so outgoing and friendly. Great atmosphere, Everyone seems to truly care about each other. There is never a dull moment!

ok place to work

good place to work but very poor managment they have decent benefits but they will create jobs for one sole person and no one else stands a chance very in consistent with no follow threw

Pros

discounts

Cons

management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crutchfield Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Crutchfield Corporation