CRVA Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Tough on the body
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 19, 2018
Stressful and very demanding with just a few people in the work schedule Supervisor needs to be more on the scene i don't think the job advancements were done fairly and a lot of favoritism to family and close friends
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
getting off late night alot of weekend and holidays working
If you like dead end jobs this is it. Great benefits though.
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 17, 2017
The Arena has the worst management team I have ever worked with, the lack professionalism. They talk to the employees with lies and they even use profanity. There is no growth there and I would not recommend this place to anyone. Their benefits are great if you just need insurance. Don’t plan on going anywhere there. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Benefits
Cons
Dead end job. Unless you are in their buddy system.
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2017
This company has been a great experience and I continue to grow everyday. I work hockey games and concerts and the management communication is always helpful.
Employees know each other well.
Cashier and Concessions Assist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 31, 2016
The best aspect within the food and beverage department is that the workers know each others strengths and weaknesses. We did feel that perhaps management at times failed to take full advantage of this particular asset but it was great. This particular area of employment is heavily emphasized to never be of a permanent form. This issue makes employees feel that over time they are not valued at all by the employer; however, this was only my particular department and it may be different in other sides for example sales or marketing.
Pros
Free Lunch, Camaraderie, Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Lack of Incentive to Perform Better, No formal Reviews.
You never know from day to day what the atmosphere will be.
Food Prep & Assembler (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 24, 2014
For the most part my job is very fun and different from day to day. However I do have concerns about management issues. I've learned quit a bit from my co workers that have been here for years.The hardest part of the job is the inconsistency of the management.
Pros
Lots of good food to sample and eat.
Cons
Short hours.
Very capable venue for handling all of your banquet and convention functions.
Bartender/ Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 27, 2013
Staffed with hard working professionals who really know how to make the customer experience one to remember.