Crye-Leike Realtors Employee Reviews

helps to know real estate business
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 4, 2019
big corporate building with lots of parking and easy to get to. work was various, but simple. great beginner jobs. worked mostly with sales staff. I was treated badly after giving a 6 week notice - demoted, and had a replacement chosen and at my desk a week after my formal notice was given. I was never asked train or mentor my replacement.
Pros
professional environment, some great sales folks
Cons
was harassed via email by new supervisor shortly after I left.
Great Real Estate Brokerage
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSSeptember 10, 2018
Crye-Leike, Realtors is one of the oldest regional companies in MS and has branches throughout the Southeast. They offer some of the best resources and tools to their agents to assist them in better doing their job and serving their customers using a variety of technology options. The support from the brokers is wonderful and they always have their agents backs.
Company was growing and a good place to work
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 17, 2018
I worked there during the housing bubble. So the company was expanding quickly. I had lots of work to do and traveled frequently. There was lots of verity to the work. This is where I really learned to balance tickets and issues. It's also where I learned good trouble shooting techniques. The management was good, worked with the IT department to get issues solved quickly and correctly so we wouldn't have to keep going back to fix the same issues. The hardest part of the job was training the Realtors how to use the technology that was available to them.
Easy-going co-workers and enjoyable workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARAugust 13, 2018
Great part-time job experience but not for those looking for a full time job or to make ends meet if that is only source of income. No benefits included. Co-workers made it a very enjoyable experience.
Pros
Flexible with schedule
Cons
Often monotonous work
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALDecember 16, 2018
It is a typical environment to be a Realtor, however they do have meetings and manager is available to help you to achieve your goals. The schedule is flexible.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no health insurance
Great Management at Crye-Leike, Quail Hollow.
Realtor Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 4, 2018
Great Management at Crye-Leike Quail Hollow. Good training and support. As with all real estate sales positions, you need to be available in the evenings and on weekends to serve your clients.
productive and fun workplace
Social Media Intern (Current Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAJuly 18, 2018
Crye-Leike has helped me grow tremendously. I began this job thinking I knew what I needed and little did I know it has already taught me a multitude of things I didnt know i needed. It has helped me grow not only as a person, but with my career.
Pros
flexible
Cons
location
Great place
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Cookeville, TNNovember 19, 2018
I would recommend having your license listed with Crye-Leike. Great place to work with a laid back atmosphere and the agents are very helpful. Lots of opportunity
Love
Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MSNovember 20, 2018
Very nice atmosphere.very knowledgeable brokers. I enjoy working there and selling real estate. Very honest agents with integrity and well educated...
Doesnt care about their employees
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJuly 30, 2018
Worked here 2010-2013. Worst place I have ever worked. All about money, no regard for their employees. No advancement, no support from upper management or the owners, no employee incentives. Best advice...RUN!
Great place to work with a family atmosphere.
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 13, 2018
Crye-Leike is a great place to work. Everyone there is willing to help the new agents learn and get business. They put you in the position to succeed if you put in the work.
Nice Company
LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Cumming, GA 30040July 31, 2018
Part-time position to supplement my full time job. Great company with strong emphasis on continuing education and striving for excellence. Nice people who give great support to their employees.
Working 24/7
Realtor/Retired License (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 28, 2018
To be a Realtor, expect to work all day everyday for at least s few years. It is always best to be from the area you are working in. People a very cut-throat in this industry
Low ratings say it all
Employee (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 1, 2018
Good if you’re a realtor - not so much if you’re an employee.
Low pay, minimum benefits, and favoritism run-amok.
Poor management practices. Unless your job is to make money for the owners you are not of value.
Lack of Structure
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARApril 12, 2018
The nature of the business is competitive, and each is an independent contractor. But there is no good system to help new agents learn the business or develop the skills needed to be successful. Therefore there is a lot of learning by trial and error, and the other agents are not compensated or benefited by helping you, so there is no really sense of teamwork or help. The broker is not readily available for questions, but is there for criticism if there is a problem.
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
High cost of mandatory fees
Great Company
Affiliate Broker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 3, 2018
One of the few companies that will train you for free. The broker is always available to help you and other employees work with you and not against you.
Pros
Flexible Hours, No limit to what you can make
Cons
Clients can waste your time
Have a great Boss
Relocation Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 4, 2018
My manager is great. He understands I do my job, do it on time, and do it well. He does not micromanage. He checks in when he needs a report, but is available for any issues I may have with an agent. I have been here 18 years this summer and I am only leaving because my husband's job is relocating us to Illinois.
Pros
accounting has been great whenever I need a report.
Cons
Payroll is a little behind the times and could use some updating.
Overall Good
Office Assistant / Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 9, 2018
Very good place to work for knowledge. A lot of diversity as far as people and day-to-day functions. Corporate office not located in the Chattanooga area, so communication was sometimes difficult with main office for support.
Pros
good knowledge
Cons
low pay
Sales
Business Broker (Mergers and Acquisitions) (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNApril 25, 2018
I worked at Crye-Leike during the great recession and it was difficult to complete deals at that time. I did learn a lot and enjoyed the people who worked there.
Pros
Worked at your own pace
Cons
100% commission
Nice place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNDecember 18, 2017
Great work environment to work in. You are integrated well professionally as well as welcomed like family. The work load fluctuates with how busy the agents are. Your boss shares an office with you but is fun to be around.
Pros
Relaxed yet quick paced work place
Cons
Doesn't pay enough to support a multiperson household