Crye-Leike Realtors

Crye-Leike Realtors Employee Reviews

United States119 reviews
The people
I enjoy working with all my fellow agents and look forward to all the new people I meet in this business especially first-time home buyers or helping someone relocate and being in control of your own hours. This is my dream job!
Relaxed Office Environment
Lots of one on one support from managing brokers
Inexpensive compared to other brokerages

Fair amount of resources for agents

Friendly and encouraging environment
Able to work from office or home
A typical day includes getting up to check my calendar to see what appointments I have scheduled, determining what was scheduled, preparing listing presentation and agreements, scheduling showing appointments, preparing buyers for loan application, fulfilling all paperwork requirements and writing offers, submitting contracts to office and attorneys and whatever is necessary to get to a closing of the transaction . The hardest part of the job is finding serious buyers and sellers. This career requires self management mainly, with weekly training and little guidance from office management. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and satisfying their needs and desires for real estate.
Great company to work with!
Johnson City office is a good office with the greatest Broker to work under. We work together so there is a great since of of team work and giving back to the community.
Great Company
Self Employed.... Good support for agents, Broker make a difference. Office got to where we were assigned Saturday duty due to the lack of agents in the office.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Good for experienced agents but not for new agents
If you are an experienced agent with an established customer base then this is a great place to work. If you are a new agent I would look some where else, you will receive no training at all and no support or guidance in finding any kind of leads. Even when you are the agent on duty all call leads must be turned over to the listing agent.
Great people but could not maintain an income
Real Estate is a different employment opportunity. I cost money to be in real estate, i.e., desk fees, advertisement, association fees, etc. plus it is a commission only job. If one does not start generating commissions immediately it can become very costly. They were great people to work for but I just could not generate enough income to sustain a basic living income.
Pros
Great associates
Cons
commission only pay
Crye-Leike Realtors
Crye-Leike is a wonderful firm to work with. The managers are very informative and helpful. The company provides training through the entire year. They also provide many opportunities to receive sale leads.
Very low pay for heavy workload
No advancement
Extremely low pay for a very Heavy work load

Extremely outdated equipment

No direct deposit for employees

Insurance very expensive and no spouse coverage

No stock options
Friendly Group of People
Crye-Leike Collierville has an office of independent agents who are nothing but friendly, helpful, and encouraging. Working around them has been truly wonderful.
Poor management. Lack of communication.Low pay
A Very fast pace work environment. Always busy. Extremely poor communication from corporate concerning new policies .No to little help from management as far as mandatory breaks are concerned. Agents were almost always helpful when it came to helping out with breaks even though they received no pay for it... Basically chained to the front desk for 8-9 a day hrs Mon-Fri. Might be okay for a new administrator just starting out. but wouldn't stay longer that a year.
Basically, the pay is NOT comprehensible for the work that you are issued to do. That,s not including all the extra tasks that come along the way which you are not required to do per job description, but pushed by management and corporate to do so.
Benefits
Cons
Very poor communication from corporate offices
Excellent place to work
Crye-Leike is an excellent place for new and seasoned agents/brokers. They have excellent training programs and mentorship programs available. I have been here for 5 years and don't plan on leaving any tine soon. The principal broker in NLR is great and always helpful.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
N/a
Receptionist
My regret was leaving for a job that management was horrific and treated their employees poorly.

Crye-Leike gave you a sincere feeling of family and teamwork.
Pros
Amazing staff and company overall.
Cons
N/a
fast paced but charges for everything
Hard to make money when you have a lot coming out. Office charges are a lot to cover when you are commission only. People are great and very helpful management doesn't seem to have time for newer agents.
Good place to work.
Relaxed atmosphere here. No one looking over your shoulder all the time. The technology is a little behind as there is no way to have Direct Deposit if you are an employee, only if you are an agent.
Pros
Flexible time if you need of for Dr appts., etc.
Cons
Healthcare is very expensive.
Wonderful management
I made a mistake in leaving this job. Our office felt like family and I always looked forward to going to work.
If I ever had an opportunity to go back I will definitely apply.
Nice place to work
They are fair in everything. It was a great and exciting experiance working for crye leike. Over all it was a nice to work at this business and i look foward to woking there again in the future.
helps to know real estate business
big corporate building with lots of parking and easy to get to. work was various, but simple. great beginner jobs. worked mostly with sales staff. I was treated badly after giving a 6 week notice - demoted, and had a replacement chosen and at my desk a week after my formal notice was given. I was never asked train or mentor my replacement.
Pros
professional environment, some great sales folks
Cons
was harassed via email by new supervisor shortly after I left.
It is a typical environment to be a Realtor, however they do have meetings and manager is available to help you to achieve your goals. The schedule is flexible.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no health insurance
Love
Very nice atmosphere.very knowledgeable brokers. I enjoy working there and selling real estate. Very honest agents with integrity and well educated...
Great place
I would recommend having your license listed with Crye-Leike. Great place to work with a laid back atmosphere and the agents are very helpful. Lots of opportunity
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crye-Leike Realtors. Our community is ready to answer.