Crystal Bees Employee Reviews

Fast paced, fun place to work
Event Planner (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTMarch 18, 2018
Fun place to work but they do not pay well and ownership likes to be involved in everything and they do not care about their employees. They do not pay well at all.
Pros
Discounts on food and bowling, staff is friendly, fun
Cons
Ownership, pay rates
Horrible management and ownership
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Southington, CTFebruary 1, 2018
This place just cant get it together. Management is clueless and treat employees unfairly. The owners are 100 years old and have zero experience in running a business such as this one. Their priorities are totally screwed up and spend more money than they actually bring in. Its like walking on eggshells for two senile people. They offer NO paid vacations, sick days or personal days. They work you like a slave for the least possible pay. This place is a nightmare and should honestly be shut down. Oh and I forgot to mention they serve expired food, so I don't advise eating here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Fun but not for me
Front Desk/ Arcade (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed working here and handing out shoes to customers and making them happy with the prizes they chose based on the amount of tickets they have. I did not like the management here at all and you're expected to do almost every other job on top of your own because there wasn't enough staff available certain days. All in all avoid working here at all costs.