CRYSTAL HOME HEALTHCARE

Working at CRYSTAL HOME HEALTHCARE: 19 Reviews

United States19 reviews

Remote work, family friendly staff, and flexibility in schedule.

Working for Crystal Home Healthcare I’ve learned a lot about home healthcare, diversity is great, culture friendly, CEO is very important to the community and staff at Crystal home healthcare. The environment is friendly and communication is always welcome! Overall four stars!

Pros

Flexible schedule, remote work, communication with all staff is very helpful!

Cons

Healthcare is tough work but it’s worth every minute.

Fun workplace where it feels like family!

My experience at Crystal HHC was grand because of the love and friendship I got from every single person that worked here from the owner, HR, to my fellow coworkers everyone was so kind, and welcoming I honestly felt like we were family. I have Crystal HHC to thank for my success today as they really helped me out when I needed help most. I can’t thank them enough for my wonderful and honestly best experience working for someone. I really do miss my family at Crystal HHC! I would recommend working for them in a heartbeat! Truly wonderful!

Pros

Friendly staff and amazing bosses and coworkers

CRYSTAL HOME HEALTHCARE insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things

Fired before my first day!

I did a phone interview and it went okay. During the interview I told the company that I just graduated from nursing school and they said I would have plenty training and it would be fine. The next day they offered me a job and I accepted. A couple days went by then I was told that training would be 3 days with another nurse. I didn’t feel comfortable with that and express my concerns and they said don’t worry about it. I did a lot of paper work and took a several knowledge test that is required during the hiring process. The following week I got an email stating I wasn’t ideal candidate they were looking for and good luck in my career. I’m not upset that I wasn’t picked for the job but I was irritated to get hired and do all that paperwork just to change their mind because it was a waste of my time. The process was very unorganized.

Pros

Cons

The hiring process

Great place to work!

Loved my time here. Wish I was able to continue but had to move based on my husbands work. I really appreciate the level of attention they focus around their patients, making sure that they are well taken care of during onboarding, and though out patient care.

Pros

Great hours and managment.

Cons

Far commute for me.

Good

I loved working at crystal home care because the environment. They love they customers. They customers love them because they always make sure that they are taking care of.

Crystal

The pay at this job was a bit better however I learned alot from this company. I felt like my hard work and dedication didn't pay off and I almost felt discriminated against.

Its been a great experience

Working for crystal home healthcare has been great, they have worked with me in so many ways. Crystal has made sure that i keep work and makes sure that my client and i are satisfied. It has been a wonderful experience working with them

Great place as a 2nd job

This place has enough cases to staff. The DON is not so helpful but the other staff there will help when needed. Owner is very nice and listens when needed.

Pros

Enough cases

Cons

Don doesnt follow through

Stressful disorganized office ran by a bully

This office is a joke!!!!!! If your desperate you will be better off passing it up. Imagine working in a room full of loud talkers with someone bombarding you with questions at random times of the day. They definitely leave out the part of your job description that you will be bullied by a blind man. The office is falling apart and probably has mold due to the leaking roof that was patched terribly but never really fixed. The family that runs everything have terrible demeaning attitudes. Some of the employees were nice and helpful. Training was scarce but you will be blamed if something goes wrong. The pay rates are at the bottom and not worth the stress and headache that will come. you will be hired with set duties but over time more and more will be added on with no pay added on. Save yourself. If I was homeless I wouldnt go back.

Pros

Co-workers are helpful

Cons

confusion, negativity, stressful environment

Horrible

WORST place to work for. I wouldn’t recommend this job to a roach. Never worked for a “company” that argued and gossiped all day long instead of working. This is crackhead central all the RN rejects work here. Patients aren’t serviced properly and everything in the office is unethical. If you have common sense go the other way!!

Pros

No pros

Cons

Everything here is bad!

Run Far Away

If you value your peace of mind DO NOT work for this company. In my opinion the “family” will eventually run this business to the ground. This company is the least business oriented that I have ever worked for. They cut coners on everything and it effects the flow of the office. The building itself is ran completely down and shouldn’t be safe for anybody to work there. If you like to argue everyday this is the place for you, if you are contemplating working here please consider theses reviews they are all real, and true.

Pros

Cons

The unprofessional environment

Isnt a good place to work

This company only pay their lpn's 35/ visit.. The staff is very rude with terrible attitudes.. Poor communication, very unorganized and dirty,won't pay you for all of your visits even if they are within the cert period. The whole company needs to be revamped from the building to the staff... Steer clear from this company

Cons

I enjoyed my expeience. What I learned was invaluable.

I enjoyed my work experience at Crystal Home Healthcare. The business of family owned and operated. You need to be self motivated. I learned everything about healthcare at this company. That was invaluable.

Pros

Relaxed work atmosphere

Great place to work!

I had the pleasure of working with wonderful individuals, very professional and always so much teamwork! Working there was very fast paced, but I received a lot of experience working there!

Worst place that I have ever been employed in my life.

This is worst place I have ever worked in my life. Management is a joke. Management are bullies and have no consideration for there employees at all. Not a good place to be employed AT ALL........ They are not a family oriented business even though its ran by family. m so glad I dont have to endure that foolery anymore.

Pros

Met a couple nice people.

Cons

Stressful workplace and unorganized.

don't pay on time. Huge mess

They dont pay on time. No chain of command. Widely disorganized. No consistent caseload. Lot of work is needed. They give you cases with out enough information. No interdisciplinary care coordination

Pros

nothing

Cons

disorganized

Loved the job, Management was poor, Conflict all day with employees

Learned all that I know about healthcare from this company. Nice work environment. Management didn't know a lot, some management was lazy, and management wasn't knowledge of updates. Co-worker worked together to achieve 1 goal, lot of gathering to keep morale of office. Nothing was hard about the job once I learned what I was to be doing.

Pros

Nice people, employees worked together

Cons

Management didn't know alot of information.

Review Summary

A usual day would involve a daily visit to client's homes. Cooking and meal planning, charting, cleaning, maintaining a daily routine, and also transporting client's to and from doctors appointments or around town to run errands.

Social place

I would have to drive to peoples houses to translate for nurse, social worker and dietitian. Call pt. to updated appointments, cancel and reschedule. Check for any new information regarding pt welthness.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRYSTAL HOME HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits