Crystal Rock Employee Review

View all Crystal Rock reviews

I worked there but would never recommend even my family to work there
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Watertown CtSeptember 10, 2013
You are never made to feel a valuable part of the organization. Customer service manager and her boss do not know how to manage people. You can never get definite true answers when you need help performing your job and then you get written up for trying to do a good job by asking. Very discriminatory company especially ageism wise.
Owners are clueless that they are being bamboozled by their picks of sales/customer service managers. Coworkers always at the ready to stab you in the back.When you make a mistake you are written up or fired instead of them realizing we are all human and having them show where you were wrong and training to help avoid mistake in future.
Pros
Good water
Cons
Management/coworkers

Other Crystal Rock Employee Reviews

management weak
Commercial Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  watertown, ctJune 19, 2018
weak management, little support, could never do enough even if you had a sale a day. Cheap when it came to give aways. Stuck on pricing of their products
Pros
free water bottles for employees
Cons
weak management support
The one that got away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, CTJune 3, 2018
I have nothing bad to say about Crystal Rock. I should still be there. I'm the little gem that they let slip through the net. Yes I sound very full of myself, but I knew what I was doing. I rocked customer service, billing, and retention. I love what I do, and I do it well.