Crystal Run Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Crystal Run Health Care is a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJuly 14, 2018
A typical day at Crystal Run Health Care involved taking phone calls from patients, doctors, nurses, and doctors, as well as writing emails, text messages and pages to doctors and hospital in order to resolve patients' issues, communication of information needed by hospital and also to keep track of all of these in a Crystal Run Healthcare Software Application so the information could be accessed by any other Customer Representative. Learned to multitask in order to be able to handle all those activities simultaneously. Management at Crystal run was very helpful and assisted us in resolving issues that were completely out our control. Teamwork was one of the keys at Crystal Run, cooperation between all Customer Representatives and also with management was great in order to have a smooth operation. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to resolve patient's issues and give them the assurance they needed at that time
Pros
Great place to work, good benefits
Endo Technician (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJune 4, 2018
Crystal Run can be a hard place to get in. Fortunately I had the pleasure to work with them at the original facility. A place where You can advance, and it has job security.
Great place to work.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYMay 17, 2018
I enjoyed working for Crystal Run Healthcare, Doctors, Co-workers, Nurses and staff all worked as a team. I loved working with patients. I miss working for Crystal Run.
Not a good place for long term
Communications Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYMay 7, 2018
I used to work in the call center. Management was nice to the people they favored but if you cross them watch out. I made a complaint about a manager who was not addressing an issue I had been asking about for weeks. I only wanted an answer. Immediately following my complaint I was retaliated against by said manager. For something that they had previously been aware of and had given me permission for. I was also bullied by coworkers for no other reason than being decent at my job and nothing was ever done. Salary is way sub par considering what the company’s expectations are.
Pros
Lots of paid time off, work at home potential
Cons
Terribly run all around
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  NYApril 26, 2018
Great place to work. Co workers are like family. Facility is kept clean. Packed schedules with hardly any time to eat lunch and recharge your brain! Salary is not great
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
No time for lunch breaks
Busy fast paced, wonderful people.
CLINICAL NURSE PRACTITIONER (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYApril 17, 2018
Great place to work if you like to be busy, can think critically and multi-task. Typical day is fast paced, busy and ever changing. Workplace culture is one of teamwork and mutual respect.
Pros
People
Cons
Distance from my home.
Job has a lot of room to grow
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYMarch 20, 2018
I really enjoy helping the patients just wish my hours were different and the pay as well. I work at a very high pace and high volume call which I love its just I would like a more fixed schedule.
What a joke
Material Management (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYMarch 19, 2018
I worked @ Crystal Run in W Nyack, a bunch of clowns. Management is the worst, A bunch of racist people lurking around in that facility. Your job is to make things happen, well not with this stupid company
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Management, Racism
Fast productive pase
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  300 crystal rund rd, middletown, ny 10940March 2, 2018
It was a far pay company to work for. Some management areas are poor and can't retain employees. There are opportunities to grow if desired. Fresh environment to work in.
overall not horrible, but low wages
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYFebruary 18, 2018
Overall its not a horrible place to work but the pay can be better. Employees are usually over worked and under paid. You do accrue a lot of vacation time, healthcare benefits are affordable if you're single but family is very expensive. Like everywhere some managers are ok and some aren't. Depends on your department. Not all personalities mesh. You can learn a lot while you're there. They say they're competitive in salary but you can get paid more by going to retail.
Medical facility
Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYFebruary 13, 2018
When Crystal Run hired me I had minimal IT experience. Crystal Run gave me the opportunity to learn and grown within my field. Fast pace environment to work in as well as many facilities in the Hudson Valley.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJanuary 18, 2018
Customer service is very important there, the people are very nice to work with and they have flexible schedules. Weekends are required, and overtie is available.
Patient care is CRHC's top priority
Patient Accounts Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYJanuary 16, 2018
A day at CRHC can be very challenging dealing with patients. However it's a great feeling when a patient tells you coming to CRHC and seeing you keeps them going.

The hardest part of my job is seeing a patient cry when they get an unexpected bill that they cannot afford to pay.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to hear a patient say this is the best practice ever and they love all their doctors. They are very happy to all have their specialties at one practice.

CRHC is very diversed. You get to meet people from different cultures. You learn a lot from each other.
Poor Management/ inappropriate work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYDecember 21, 2017
Great Providers to work with. The job itself is enjoyable however, fellow coworkers are difficult to work with especially as a non confrontational person. I’m hard working, I kept to myself, and I did my job well. I was bullied for almost a year before I decided to leave. Management did nothing to improve the hostile work environment. In my 30 years in the work force I’ve never experienced such immaturity and behavior in that way. Crystal Run should be embarrassed and ashamed they have medical staff representing them and behave in that manner.
under paid over worked
Phlebotomist/Ekg Technician (Current Employee) –  West Nyack, NYDecember 18, 2017
Crystal run is a good first job for medical personal because they hire people fresh out of school but the pay for the amount of work is horrible they want you to work hard and fast even when your under staffed you never get off on time and the pay sucks however it a very nice looking place to work. You get a 100 shop rite gift card as a holiday bonus.
Pros
hire fresh out of school
Cons
low pay no bonus poor management
Stressful, demanding workplace with little room for career management but lovely staff to work with
FULL-TIME RN (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYDecember 13, 2017
Most enjoyable part of the job is anything clinical that can be done. Management lacking or not flexible. Staff such as nurses and MAs, and also many physicians, great to work with but other staff does not treat individuals with respect or work well with others but are not always confronted about it by management; or management is that staff. Messages from patients time-stamped up to a certain time must be done within the same workday, so even though shift ends at 6pm many nights can be there until 9:30/10pm.
Pros
Very nice staff to work with
Cons
Nurses never leave on time, usually hours later. Unorganized.
Crystal Run Healthcare
Vascular Clinical (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYDecember 5, 2017
As a student in training , the techs are all very helpful. They will ask questions at the end of each exam to the students to teach them questions for the boards. Also, if a student needs help they will take over and help them out. The hardest part of being a student was leaving. I loved the staff there so much that I never wanted to leave. The encouraged me to be the best vascular tech I could be .
management
Mammography Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYNovember 27, 2017
The mammo techs don't realize how good they have it, they get away doing 5 / 7patients a day not motivated nor go out of their way to take care of their patients.
They don't train their managers in the radiology department just expected to know poor guidance and training.
Pros
vacation time is good
Cons
poor training the radiology managers
Wouldnt recommend working here
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYNovember 25, 2017
They offer a variety of positions in which I worked in Accounting. It is not a very professional environment and I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone looking to excel in their career.
Great Place
Lead Mammographer (Current Employee) –  Newburgh, NYOctober 28, 2017
Great Place !!!!!! Doctors are friendly , Techs are fun.

Learn a lot ! Place is clean! great locations.

Good health insurance, Meet many people lll