CSAT SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
Avoid unless you have to
Apple Certified Whole Unit Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2018
Worst company i've ever worked for. The ONLY good thing about this place is that you get your foot in the door and your coworkers are cool. I've worked there a year now (6/27/2018) and the A/C has been broken the entire time. Servers go down constantly, warehouse never has the supplies you need to do your job, your work load is constantly increasing but the Units Per Hour you have to do stays the same. Seriously, avoid at all costs. In summary: No PTO, terrible pay, terriblemanagement, cool coworkers.
Great envirnment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2018
having assigned cases to each person, we are to keep up customers with updates on their units that they have sent in for repairs. it is a fast paced but flexible job. great work place
Not recommended at all.
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2018
Unpredictable hours. Be expected to hit a quota UPH thats so high you never will, and your job will be in jeopardy every week. Fear tactic. Also don’t expect any encouragement for trying to work hard.
Pros
Cons
Uph
Good and Bad. Depends on expectations.
Quality Process and Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 28, 2018
Good:

-Free training
-Get paid every week.
-Some recognition for hard work.
-Good for college kids living with parents or those on fixed income

Bad:

-Daily commute to facility is horrid due to endless road construction
-FT Hours fluctuate by repair volume so 40-hrs never guaranteed
-Most coworkers speak Vietnamese and/or poor English
-Benefits are under average and healthcare too expensive for pay
-Operates like a literal sweat shop. You broil during the summer
-Too much exposure to secondhand smoke by co-workers outside

All in all, I wouldn't work there long term for any reason. A year at most for experience, then off to the hills.
Pros
Free training, Weekly pay
Cons
Mediocre pay, No guaranteed 40hrs, Bad commute, Benefits too expensive
Terrible company to work in unless you want to live in poverty
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 23, 2018
Terrible place to work. Stressful because there is no communications between managers. People point fingers and try to shift the blame as quick as possible. Very low pay and there is no benefit. You won't get any PTO. The healthcare package is intended to make very expensive to discourage employees from buying ($349 per week). Management do not care that much for you unless something comes up and they are being audit by Dell or Apple.
Pros
The technicians that you work with most of them are nice.
Cons
Everything else
its not good but its not bad either
Whole unit repair (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77041March 15, 2018
daily works less than 8 hours a day .. weekly hours are 36 or less
.i dont really recommend this working place if you live far away from this location
Rowdy and crowded area
Internship Program Participant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 19, 2018
As an intern, it was very unorganized on where I would go, and the directions for the internship were not very clear. Did not fully understand the position I had
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unorganized
CSAT Solutions
Warehouse/Logistics Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 11, 2018
I worked at CSAT over three summers to save money for college. It was a fast paced work day, which made the each day pass quickly. I enjoyed my co-workers, as the job allowed of interaction with others.
Pros
Fun working environment and camaraderie with coworkers
Cons
Could not stay there - had to leave for college
Fraud, fraud and more fraud
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2018
Massive amounts of dishonesty and fraud occurring in this company. Good luck trying to build a budget, because they won't let you see where your debits are hitting. Big red flag there.

Do not work for this company. The highest level leadership are liars and do not care about you. Stay far away.
CTS (Assembler) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2018
Working with CT-CTS is a great experience. A safe environment to work and they take good care of thier employees. and has great benefits. A good place to improve in your career.
Absolutely terrible
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2018
Management is atrocious. Expectations are unrealistic and heavily enforced upon all the employees. Unit per hour repair rate is way too high sitting at 2 units per hour(When I left, May 2017). It's insane to do with all the part defects they have which brings me to my next point; half the parts we get to use for repairs are defective, which not only frustrates everyone, but it prologues the repair process which they are so uptight about with zero consideration. Every week there was something new they added to the expectation list and guidelines but the pay remained the exact same, so essentially it's either you deal with the extended rules and do more work or you're fired for not cooperating. Servers are always going down every other day yet the ideal hourly repair rate is still expected to be achieved.Seriously, the ONLY good thing about working at CSAT is learning how to repair Macbooks. THAT'S IT.
Pros
Decent work experience with Macbooks.
Cons
Not worth it. Save Yourself.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 29, 2017
Dedicated myself 50 hours plus a week and was constantly having my job threatened, company is going down hill due to no acknowledgement of their dedicated employees. Managers constantly belittling employees.company thinks more about financial growth than the comfort of the employees. They make you used recycled chairs and tools.
Do not apply here.
Pros
none at all
Very low pay
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2017
Compared to other companies this company pays a little lower if going through an agency. Not sure how much of a difference it pays if you were directly hired. I went to a interview and got offer $11.50 for an inspectors position. Your better off going to an oil field doing inspection where they start you off at $18 and up. For people who are looking to just go to work and make a little money with a nice schedule this would be a good fit for you thats if your okay with making that much an hour. I have to many degrees, bills, and debt to settle for $11.50 an hour. I was getting more than that 7 years ago through a temp for the same position.
Pros
Great time schedule
Cons
Low pay
Great company ever
Computer Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 8, 2017
Great company for want to work without require many document like other company
I should recommend for my uncle, my family join to me to get the job in this company

It really good and basic for do not have a certificate
Stressful
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2017
Constantly getting on you about making sure you do certain amount of units per hour. Restroom stinks; couldn't stand being around smokers and it's plenty of them
Not a fun place to be
Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 24, 2017
Working for CSAT wouldn't be as bad if they will value their employees. Management doesn't care all they want is for you to make the numbers. There is a lot of favoritism.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, no benefits and favoritism.
Unethical
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2017
Forget about any advancement. Only promotions are if you are in the club. Company is owned by owners in northeast USA so have no idea what local rejects are doing.
No training or IT Infrastructure
avoid working in this place, move on to another company
Customer Quality Engineer III/Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2017
Extremely stressful and a blame you mentality, no leadership or integrity from management, found examples of fraud which went unanswered even after shown definite proof.

Do not recommend working there, it's a career dead end.
not a good place to work
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2017
Perhaps the worst place I ever worked in my life. Management is the worst. They don,t give you proper tools to do the job, I had no other job opportunity and ended up at this mediocre job.
Pros
Cons
tons
Fast-paced, multi-opportunity to demonstrate value, customers are highly valued
Vice President, Engineering and Quality (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 30, 2017
Plenty of opportunities to wear several hats
Strong accountability culture
Overwhelming opportunities for process improvement
Excellent engineering and quality staff
Innovative