CSAT SOLUTIONS Culture reviews

Fast-paced, multi-opportunity to demonstrate value, customers are highly valued
Vice President, Engineering and Quality (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 30, 2017
Plenty of opportunities to wear several hats
Strong accountability culture
Overwhelming opportunities for process improvement
Excellent engineering and quality staff
Innovative
All about production
Dell WUR Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2017
I've worked for this company twice, and admittedly it's been a solid place to work. Like most companies of this type they scale as needed and as such, job security is iffy. The skill level there is impressive and you can't not learn a knew skill or two. The place is very tight on productivity, everything must be authorized, and as a repair tech, your output is critical. I met many good people there, but the environment is what one would expect at such a large scale repair center.
Pros
great place to gain experience
Cons
culture can be rather rigid
Nice
Receptionist - Loss Prevention (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2017
Amazing People, Great Work, Excellent Experience, Great atmosphere, no matter what/where you're working. Great Management staff, Company values are great.
Pros
Everyone is friendly
Cons
Long hours.
Good work environment.
Software Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2017
I had a great time working at CAT. My Team was very helpful and co-operating. I was always excited about going to work and face new challenges everyday.
Productive and Cooperative workplace
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2016
the work at Csat is so exciting and enjoyable, the management and the co-workers are so cooperating, the most enjoyable part of the job when you meet your deadline
Big company
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2016
Is a great place, nice people working over there, the training all technician about new apple tech, great teachers. great management and partners, co-workers. no hard days, easy job, troubleshoot and repair. with or whit out help. great benefits. all ok love the job, right now slow.
Great people to work with and a great opportunity for me to grow and learn.
Client Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasJune 8, 2016
With this large account, I have had the opportunity to be a strong business partner and meet a lot of people and learn a new culture.
Great place to get exposure to Apple products
Apple Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2015
CTS-PCS is a Sweatshop its not a stable company please don't apply here thinking you'll be getting paid hourly because that's definitely not the case.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Work culture, Management, Director
Toxic work environment
worker bee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2015
Sadly, this once great company has taken a few licks. The atmosphere has become very toxic and political, some actively peruse politics as some sort of game. Turnover is on the rise and sadly it’s the ones who put their nose down a work hard that are leaving, soon there will be few of us left. It would be an understatement to say moral is in the dumps. Work is very manual as the ERP system is abysmal. A few of the most recent managerial hires have been more interested in their success at the expense of the team they manage or the company at large.
Pros
Great team of co-workers
Cons
Political, low moral
Professional and Responsible
Data Entry/ Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  hOUSOTN TXJuly 15, 2013
It’s not enough for you to be technically proficient; you need to have business savvy. I’ve taken a visual design course so I can learn to represent ideas graphically. Cognitive science course to learn how people interpret the world from their point of view. I develop some proficiency in another language, travel abroad, and meet students from other cultures. I continue to make leadership my skill because as I learn, I discover more things I need to improve. I participate in every hands-on, experiential learning opportunity that a balanced schedule allows. I do have EPA license and my T.W.I.C card and willing to acquire more credentials.
Maybe just my Manager, but Hard place to change for the better
CLASSIFIED (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2012
Despite coming up with millions (literally millions) of dollars in savings, increased revenue, process improvements, etc. I have not gotten a raise for it. A good colleague that worked here for five years started at $40K, developed a great software system that was the core of our data for a single client, and this was in addition to his other duties as an engineer. After 5 years of loyal,dedicated, and stellar service, he NEVER got a raise or a bonus.

Too much goes into politics, not enough into merit. Doesn't help that my boss takes credit for my work.
Pros
great pay under the right boss
Cons
spirit killing, get ready to work hard for little compensation and still get thrown under the bus, managers don't care about the company - just about making it look good enough to sell
I don't like this company
HUD Material planner/Production Controller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 28, 2012
very politic.. poor company cultures, very low grade system..
Pros
n/a
Cons
culture