CSG Employee Reviews

N/a
Director, Benefits, Payroll, & Compensation (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 30, 2018
Will not provide at this time. Will review at another time down the road in the future.
Have been working for Business Ink for 12+ years and was acquired in March of 2018.
I am unable to provide any feedback or review at this time
Rewarding
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 1, 2018
Working at CSG was an extremely rewarding job full of good challenges. There was a ton of room to grow in the company. The management was great and there were tons of trainings to keep me prepared for anything I would have to do there.
Dont do it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 23, 2018
Management horrible
hours horrible
Dont do it
job was horrible pay was worse good for a teenager or retired person
managers acted like they were in high school.
Pros
Cons
everything
typical day
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INApril 12, 2018
Typical day was coming to work.An working the assembly line. We would switch places on the line daily.The culture was good. Every one got along for the most part.
fun workplace
INSERT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLApril 2, 2018
It was a safe and enjoyable workplace .They were my extended family we did outside activities we always got together during the holiday season and peace
Pros
lunch and people
Cons
hours and the long weekends
Fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 22, 2018
I only work for this company for almost a year nothing bad to say. It worked with your hours and scheduled the place was really nice they let you wear what you wanted.
lack of everything
Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 3, 2018
Lack of training, lack of managers, lack of cooperation from your managers. Little pay for what they expect you to do. There was very little cooperation from the agents they expected you to work with and there was always a lot of shadiness coming from the agents side.
My last assignment as a US Army soldier before retirement
Chief Supply Sergeant (Former Employee) –  13th COSCOM ,Fort Hood, TXOctober 30, 2017
The US Army over a 24 year period offered a great mix of leadership, opportunities and chance to make that difference as an active duty soldier, serving my country in many positions and serving overseas and homeland.
Pros
Serving and protecting the homeland
Cons
low pay
I loved working for that company there was always carrying about there enployes
customer service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEOctober 23, 2017
When you first start they give you a week off paid vacation and a week sick time 2 floaters your birthday paid off 401 k they match you and they give great bounses I can't say enuff about this company.
Pros
Would have lunching 1 a week a1 hour for lunch and 2 15 minute breaks
Cons
They did not have no cons everything they said they gave you
Bad management
Dietary Aid (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PASeptember 13, 2017
This is a good job for people that are right out of high school, in college, or retired. Dietary is usually a revolving door of new faces. This is a stepping stone type of job. Management is always changing.
Pros
As much overtime as you could want
Cons
Short breaks and revolving management
Ex
JR Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAAugust 14, 2017
Company is structure and is strict for low pay and minimum benefits. Good way start off not sure best for remain and promotion are small . Culture is quick judge and find fault.
Very Political Atmosphere
Customer service rep (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 11, 2017
Not the best company to work for. They have a very high turn over due to the lazy management and favorite employee system. A typical day would be answering calls for a contractor where some of the callers will cuss you out and degrade you about your position in life. The workplace culture is hostile and the hardest part of the job is getting up to clock in. Also, it is not on the best part of town( next to one of the biggest homeless shelters in the country).
Pros
Cons
short breaks, weekends/holidays, low pay, poor management
Productive fun workplace
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 14, 2017
It was a fun place to work everyone was respectful and polite the functions were the best and the Residents would tip often for my help but we wasn't allowed to take tips
It's an ok place if you like call centers
Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 27, 2017
Its a call center, not much to say besides that. You have to come in to work earlier than your shift to find a seat in our section. Most cases there will not be one. The manager I had was pretty cool but not all of them are. Your on the phone all day, as it is a call center.
Management unfair
Branch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77060February 15, 2017
Not all employees are treated equally. Work load at times was not evenly distributed. Some employees would be allowed to take excessive breaks leaning to an hour and a half of paid free time. Management knew and did noting and some employees would barely take a break and would be questioned.
Easy if your smart enough
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 13, 2017
CSG makes it pretty easy to be successful if you have some intelligence. Get to work, sit down, log in, answer the phone. That's about it.

They do train and reinforce good customer service techniques. Advancement opportunities are there if you perform and something comes available. The owners get in the trench and talk a little with the employees.

They do hire almost anybody so some co-workers can be pretty ignorant. The biggest challenge is handling repetitiveness such as answering the phone 75-100 times a day and having the same conversation over and over and over.

They don't have much of a dress code so you can be pretty comfortable during your shift.
Pros
Easy if you are not looking for a challenging job
Cons
Extremely repetitive
low workload
Coding Specialist Group (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 9, 2017
Not stable and very outdated systems. Not reliable for income ******
Not able to keep steady work when was guaranteed more accounts. Very unstable for income or even a second job
Culture is changing
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 19, 2016
Over the last year the C-level management has changed dramatically, and with that the change comes a a change in how and who they staff. I loved working there, but I don't know that I would have stayed on much longer under the current management.
Absolutely horrible and ill organized
Quality Inspection (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INDecember 7, 2016
A very disorganized company and they are very inconsiderate about employees. The only organization held here is payroll and that gets messed up to. You have to be desperate to work here.
Pros
N/a
Great Place to work
Independent Living Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 7, 2016
Pleasant working environment. I really enjoyed my assistant director who was my supervisor. The company provides a lot of services for adults and children. It's a great place to work and feel appreciated.
Pros
Pto, Benefits, and The Clients
Cons
A lot of driving