CSG Employee Reviews in Crawfordville, FL

Productions
Operator (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLAugust 1, 2018
If you love working at a company where you are constantly being called names that are profaned by senior operators, a place where senior operators are bullies and belittles you, a place where your main focus is on your cellphones, where you are treated like a child/disrespected, where short-cuts are being taken, and where the management team don't care about the welfare of the employees??? This is a place for you!
Cons
Profanity, bullying, belittlings, management do not care, employees are only there to collect a paycheck
fun workplace
INSERT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLApril 2, 2018
It was a safe and enjoyable workplace .They were my extended family we did outside activities we always got together during the holiday season and peace
Pros
lunch and people
Cons
hours and the long weekends
Good paying job if you want to achieve something in life
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLAugust 2, 2017
Day time hours are great but if your young and like to party it's not for you. If you from he county it will be a short ride . But it all depends on the person and what they want out of life
Pros
Every Friday each shift gets a free treat
Cons
United health care for insurance
Used to be a fun ftiendly place to work
Senior insert operator (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLApril 4, 2017
No longer feels like a caring work environment. But has a casual work dress code.Managment doesnt know the employees on night shifts. Supervisors show favoritism and managment doesnt promote unity among employees
Pros
Bonus pay
Cons
No longer a friendly and rekaxed work place
fun and productive work place
Print Operator (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLJanuary 29, 2017
I really enjoy working for this company, they are very well organized and respectful. They also are very understanding when it come to difficult situations.
Just a job
Senior Insert Operator (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLOctober 7, 2016
There is no room for advancement. Upper management is horrible. HR is worst!! Let this be the last place you work! By far the worst company I've worked for simply because of the ppl they let control this site!
Pros
Healthcare
Good
Insert Operator (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLSeptember 2, 2016
I worked at CSG International full-time

Pros

The only thing CSG cares more about than their employees is their ability to satisfy, if not exceed, the expectations of their clients

Cons

CSG's core technology is considered archaic. That said much has been, and is being done to ensure the older technology is not an inhibitor to their clients market needs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The recent reorganization will lead to a more focused and responsive organization. Change is never easy, but often surfaces a fresh perspective.
Supervisor
Operations Supervisor for a NASDAQ (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Operations Supervisor for a NASDAQ corporation that produces billing solutions to international companies. At our location we were entrusted with the output and mailing of statements through a 100% digital environment. Our statement processing center has maintained a 99.8% quality efficiency while producing over 60 million pages per month and meeting all SLAs.
the employees made the work environment pleasant and that is very important to me.
warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLApril 15, 2014
CSG was a temporary job assignment wherein my assignment ended on the last day of January 2014. I appreciated the work experience.
Pros
management really believed in rewarding quality work. This is an influential incentive.
Cons
Very Short Breaks for 12 hour shifts.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  crawfordville FL,June 6, 2013
login to QC job verification administration get inventory job release job tracking printouts respools maintenance views & report and QC scan in/out of printing war files: management of machines co-workers good the hardest part was respools maintenance of paper the most enjoyable part viewing job information
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
1 hr breaks healthcare 401
Good job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLMay 2, 2013
Love the hours i work and days i work as well, would like to make a little more money due to all the new duties they put on us.
n/a
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Crawfordville, FLFebruary 23, 2013
This company has great benefits! I've learned alot in the years that I've been there. I like who I work with just looking for something different.
Great company with tremendous benefits.
Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Crawfordville, FloridaJanuary 2, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed working with the employees. It was face paced and exciting. There was always somthing new to learn.