CSG Employee Review

Excellent Company to work with
Project Lead DevOps/QA (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 7, 2018
If you have chance to work with the company dont let it go..
Excellent team environment. Excellent people, lot of memories, too much to remember. If I get a chance to work with the company I will will love to start all over..

Other CSG Employee Reviews

Great Job!!
Linux Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 20, 2019
I really enjoyed this job. I could not work the overnight hours anymore and the company did not have a current open day shift available at the time so I had to turn in my notice.
Pros
Very structured environment, education courses, IT library on site
Cons
working overnight hours was very difficult
This job use to be a solid place to work.
Printing Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 23, 2019
Ever since new management took over the output resource facility people who have been there a fairly good amount of time would either abruptly quit or get fired. Management included in this firing spree. More workload has been put more on us to deliver in a ridiculous priority base time frame and expect current employees to take on other job duties without fair pay increase. Also when you do step up to leadership role there isn’t show of any signs of a simple ‘thank you’ of gratitude from management. Work morale has been an all time low since I’ve first started. May God help CSG.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, non competitive pay, ridiculous management, high turn over, expect to train the trainer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSG. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CSG.

Powered by Comparably