CSG Employee Review

Productive and able to get work done
Lead Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 7, 2018
Was a good place to work. Was able to work from home which i'm thankful that they let me. It was quiet and got lots of work done. My manager was great to work for and he trusted everyone to get their work done.

Learned a lot over the past few years with new technology and developers we're very helpful with and shared their knowledge.
Pros
work from home, good health insurance
Cons
year to year never knew if job was safe

Other CSG Employee Reviews

Love CSG, but no job is secure there - none.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 14, 2019
Pros - The benefits are awesome - the best in the city, the vacation benefits are great, the pay is great.
Cons - NO job is safe from layoffs, and some of the upper management is not open to anything new - they like things done like they have been getting done for 20 years.
I loved working there and would go back in a heartbeat, the pros outweigh the cons to me.
Great company always looking for ways to improve!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 11, 2019
CSG has really looked for ways to improve the overall employee experience over the past several years. Leadership is really focused on the people and making life better for not just the company, but also the employees!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSG. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CSG.

Powered by Comparably