CSG Employee Review

depending on department this place can be total chaos with no leadership
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 20, 2017
Typical day at work involves customer interface to intercept/understand software issues/problems while trying to maintain expectations to deliver new software for a different audience.
I learned that you can't do the work of 4 people formerly on this same team when it's only yourself and 1 other person. CSG is very customer focused which means your personal life is sacrificed greatly.
The culture is that people are actually very nice but the lack of direction makes it hard to find out what the priority is at any given time.
The hardest part of the job is initiating work requests with other internal teams to actually accomplish larger goals at CSG.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I do get to sometimes work with very talented individuals and collaboration among high performers is great.
Pros
unlimited vacation
Cons
Work is so stressful you can't take any vacation

Other CSG Employee Reviews

Great Job!!
Linux Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 20, 2019
I really enjoyed this job. I could not work the overnight hours anymore and the company did not have a current open day shift available at the time so I had to turn in my notice.
Pros
Very structured environment, education courses, IT library on site
Cons
working overnight hours was very difficult
This job use to be a solid place to work.
Printing Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 23, 2019
Ever since new management took over the output resource facility people who have been there a fairly good amount of time would either abruptly quit or get fired. Management included in this firing spree. More workload has been put more on us to deliver in a ridiculous priority base time frame and expect current employees to take on other job duties without fair pay increase. Also when you do step up to leadership role there isn’t show of any signs of a simple ‘thank you’ of gratitude from management. Work morale has been an all time low since I’ve first started. May God help CSG.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, non competitive pay, ridiculous management, high turn over, expect to train the trainer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSG. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CSG.

Powered by Comparably