CSG Employee Review

Great people until the company started to stagnate
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 25, 2019
Very little opportunity anymore as the company seems to be on its last legs. Layoffs are the norm and everyone is running for the lifeboats. Management is scrambling to make sense of why the unstable environment is leading developers to move on.

Other CSG Employee Reviews

Tallahassee - Mail Prep Operator (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 23, 2019
This job taught me a lot through the journey at CSG I really enjoyed being able to drive the golf cart around and enjoyed my coworkers. The hardest part was working in the heat.
Pros
Golf cart
Cons
Heat
Love CSG, but no job is secure there - none.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 14, 2019
Pros - The benefits are awesome - the best in the city, the vacation benefits are great, the pay is great.
Cons - NO job is safe from layoffs, and some of the upper management is not open to anything new - they like things done like they have been getting done for 20 years.
I loved working there and would go back in a heartbeat, the pros outweigh the cons to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSG. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CSG.

Powered by Comparably