CSG Employee Review

I enjoyed working there.
Software Release Mngt / Deploy Release Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 17, 2019
Need more training in my area for advancement. would loved to have sit with other departments to see how the culture was and increase my knowledge of the different areas.
Pros
Employees I worked with were great.
Cons
Employees are always scared if they will be the next position eliminated to save money.

Other CSG Employee Reviews

Love CSG, but no job is secure there - none.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 14, 2019
Pros - The benefits are awesome - the best in the city, the vacation benefits are great, the pay is great.
Cons - NO job is safe from layoffs, and some of the upper management is not open to anything new - they like things done like they have been getting done for 20 years.
I loved working there and would go back in a heartbeat, the pros outweigh the cons to me.
Great company always looking for ways to improve!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 11, 2019
CSG has really looked for ways to improve the overall employee experience over the past several years. Leadership is really focused on the people and making life better for not just the company, but also the employees!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSG. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CSG.

Powered by Comparably