CSI Employee Reviews

Great First Job
Guide (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 18, 2019
Great first job. Working there gave me the experiences I needed to advance in other places. They work well with your schedule and pay nicely. Everyone is friendly, and they make you feel comfortable. Busy season is mainly any holiday or break. Management is understanding, and you can learn all of the positions there if you want. The hardest part was dealing with a lot of customers at one time, and the most enjoyable part was working with really cool people in a really cool place.
They did not explain what would happen after the contract finished. They just used you and thats it.
Company Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXNovember 6, 2018
I don't know what to say about them.They did not explain what would happen after the contact
finished. They just used you and that's it. Did not like the company but the place I worked with yes.
Laid back, well paying, easy
Sales Associate/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2018
Overall, CSI is a very laid back place of employment. You are paid a solid amount of money for minimum work, but the management is not great. And the shift hours are a bit much depending on one's availability.
Pros
Easy, well paying
Cons
Shift lengths, management
They need a RN to run the nursing aspect!
RN doing insurance visits and private duty. (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FL 33907September 6, 2018
My supervisor was not a nurse and did not follow nursing protocol such as insuring that there were doctors orders for OTC medications that parents were asking nurses to give. There were other instances of not doing things correctly which made my working there difficult. I left.
Cons
as above.
Very poor management. No sick days. And they do not pay enough for the amount of time they expect you to be there.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Crawfordsville, INAugust 14, 2018
Poor management. No sick days. They do not pay enough but expect you to work 60 hours a week. They did away with pay raises but still expected me to do the same amount of work as the guy making $3 more on the hour for the same job.
Cons
10 minute breaks. Low pay. Dont want you to have a home life. Expensive health care
Learned about fiber
Communications Installer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 1, 2018
Great local company it really helped me out in learning how communication systems are installed in home, schools, businesses & hospitals did have to travel time to time
Pros
Free lunch & dinner when working out of town
Cons
Healthcare
I love CSI.
HCC Coder (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 1, 2018
I enjoy working for CSI. I am contract, but they still look out after me and make sure that things are running smoothly on my assignment. I have not met an unfriendly person working with CSI and I appreciate their trust in me to do my job.
Pros
Great people, support, looking out for contractors.
Productive work place
Inspector, Connection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDDecember 5, 2018
Productive work place we worked very hard and long hours a great bunch of guys that I worked with a lot of traveling very fast paste inviroment to work in .
Pros
Good people
Cons
Never home
I really enjoyed my work there. I would still be there if not for the lay off.
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCOctober 31, 2018
I really enjoyed my work at CSI. Everyone got along and the job got done. I learned a lot about the chemical treatment process. The atmosphere was very relaxed.
It is not a good place to develop professionally
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 3, 2018
-It does not value the Human factor, which is the basis for any organization.
-No incentives of any kind, neither for manager, nor for supervisors,
and never for employees.
-Many preferences for the friends of the Manager.
-All the companies are good and have good intentions, some managers do not know their work because they do not know the products, equipment or procedures and that must be followed to maintain a safe place without accidents.
-Some managers are racist with Hispanic and Haitian employees
Pros
The manager of risks and prevention program good trainings
Cons
No incentives for any employee
Robotic
Troy Michigan-Manufacturing Simulation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 21, 2018
this company help to develop good robotics analysis skills, learning robotic simulation analysis skills this company is good for new college graduates.
Hard work in the field with heavy lifting
Solar Installer (Former Employee) –  Cantua Creek, CAOctober 8, 2018
Hard work and heavy lifting but makes the day go by. Requires team work and heavy lifting. I enjoyed my many job duties they gave me. It was never a boring day.
Pros
Pier diem for gas
Cons
long drive
experience
Contractor) Conifer Health Solutions (Former Employee) –  St. Annie, MONovember 14, 2018
I gained a foot in the door at conifer health solutions which then turned into a career that i love doing. payment posting and working with numbers is my interest.
Ok for single person
Alarm Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALDecember 5, 2018
Entry-level job ok for someone starting out. Not for someone who has been working for 20 plus years. Pay does not compensate for daily work environment.
Bait and switch
Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 20, 2018
monday i have a full time job they call me at 3 pm and higher me on the sop out of the blue. i work for 6 days on the 6th day they call me at 4:45 and tell me they are sorry but have to let me go. i asked before i left my stable full time job for 12 an hour if this was short term or long term and she stated "if they like you they keep you" not true its short term contract work.
Pros
Cons
liers
fun place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CANovember 5, 2018
i was a dispatcher for the company 10 teach that would call close out there jobs or to make payments via phone i did cash deposits everyday. csi was a contractor for comcast.
millwrights would love this job
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJune 4, 2018
we did so much, we learned so much CSI is the place to work Matt runs the company and is one of the most easy going guys to work for even though its a high stress job.
If you love working with your hands you will love this job.
8 to 5 hrs
you must bring your own tools.
its for the helpers program so if your interested in becoming a millwright this company can make that happen.
Pros
learning is the best here these guys are the best.
Cons
very productive and learning different jobs
Machine Operator/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 12, 2018
I had a great tenure there enjoyed my co workers and by my choice I learned my job and duties and every job around I really enjoyed. I like learning different jobs once I learned the job I was hired for first
Pros
made good money
Cons
healthcare infflation
Not good
Do it all (Former Employee) –  TNOctober 11, 2018
They pay very little for doing more than one persons job.. As for training don’t expect good training. They act like you should know what you are doing after one or two days
n/a
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 17, 2018
It is a very driven work environment with high expectation to be meet by staff. Colleagues and manager are willing to help and treat you fairly as an employee.