CSL Plasma Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great people to work with, high turn over rate
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 12, 2018
working for csl has been a roller coaster. we have lost a high number of people over the past 6 months, the employees we have are few, so we run slower and are always busy. management hasn't always taken the time to learn about their employees. the staff are great to work with, the hours can be long and rough when we are missing one or two people and we are quite often treated poorly by the donors
Pros
employees are great to work with, works around school and other work
Cons
high turn over, hours not always good
fast paced
Donor support technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2018
Fast paced environment. informative and reliable staff. Always on you feet with limited breaks. Some advancement opportunity but limit. Hardest part is always on your feet
Pros
overtime
Cons
shortbreaks
I have a rewarding opportunity where I currently work.
Sr. Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORAugust 9, 2018
Fast paced , and management have open door policy , have good benefits . Working with people of diverse professional backgrounds . They offer flexibility on schedules , paid time off , and holiday pays .
Pros
The company does in-house training
Cons
Need to be willing to relocate for job advancement
good temporary job and very repetitive
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXAugust 3, 2018
working there was ok and management isn't the best because on a typical day if some issue were to arise you have to go search somebody or they tell the nurses to deal with or you have to deal with the issues at times because the managers aren't very hands on as they should be in the front desk and spend most of their time "office work" and don't have people skills like they need to have. and normally its attending people who stink or have a bad attitude or ignore you when you try to talk to you so if you like repetitiveness and like coworkers who talk about you and some of them work when they want to because they feel theyre title is reseason slack off be my guest.
Review
Reception and Donor Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKAugust 2, 2018
It is a great place to get started in a health care environment. You get to learn a variety of new new experiences including all varieties of donors and staff.
Enjoyed my 18 year carreer with CSL Plasma.
Systems Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 30, 2018
I enjoyed my time with CSL Plasma. Due to corporate globalization efforts there is no need to have a remote Global Wintel team member. I am being allowed to continue working until August 31, 2018 and then will receive continued benefits for another three months.
I have learned and worked with VM-Ware, Microsoft Clustering,
Pros
Occassional free lunches
Cons
Long hours at times.
Location means everything
Donor Floor Group Lead and Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 30, 2018
The center I worked at had issues with management when the manager who established the newer location left. Besides that they are great at recognizing potential and look forward to promoting within the company.
CSL Plasma
Donor Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 30, 2018
CSL Plasma provides a fast paced work environment that consists of interactions with donors from all different types of life donating to help others and save lives.
Easy money
Medical Screener (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 29, 2018
It's an easy job but it's very demanding and can be difficult at certain times especially when dealing with not so friendly people but overall I enjoyed.
Very Productive and fast paced environment
Quality Team Member (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJuly 28, 2018
A good company to work for; however, there are not a lot of positions available to advance and make more money. Workplace culture is very lively and this particular center was ran very well and organized.
Pros
Flexible hours and free lunches at times
Cons
Short breaks and low pay.
flexable place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  columbus ohioJuly 28, 2018
it was a good place for me to start my life in healthcare and to help me find a way into this field and helped me find new skills in my life
and helped me find and meet new great friends
Fast Paced
Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 27, 2018
Production is fast friendly environment. You meet different types of people who are helping save someone's life. Bonuses are giving out holiday gifts are shared.
Pros
You can donate and get compensated more than the donors
Cons
Lack of knowledge from maagement
Very Established Company To Work For
Phlebotomist/Medical Screener (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2018
Phlebotomist for CSL is a very busy place you can and will definately get your 40 hours and then some a week. It's a descent place to work management sometimes very unfair because they have certain employees that they favor and sometimes the schedules are all over the place but for the most part its a good place to work
Pros
Pto
Cons
Short Breaks, Working 8 hours shifts on weekends
Csl plasma
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJuly 25, 2018
Csl is a good place to start as a phlebotomist it is not the place to be long term the hours and the pay is not worth it. They make you do things you were not hired to do such as cleaning restrooms,windows etc.
Not for a person who doesn't like people
Senior Reception Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2018
In this job I interacted with all sorts of people from different walks of life, and had to deal with good and bad attitudes on a daily bases. the hours are a killer and balance between life and work can be non existent sometimes.
it was a good first job
Reception Technician (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORJuly 22, 2018
the days went by pretty quickly. i learned how to set up and operate plasma pheresis machines. managment was friendly.the hardest part was how hot it got on the donor floor. the most enjoyable part was my coworkers.
Horrible Company
Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 22, 2018
Fired after 4 years dedication relocation made a mistake was honest was terminated instantly 2 days after being promoted to assistant manager. No retrain or anything just fired will never recommend this company to anyone and I loved my job. Feel like if I lied I would’ve kept my job. My career with this company never been in trouble messed up once and it cost me my job.
Ruff place to work
Medical Staff Associate (Current Employee) –  Evans, COJuly 21, 2018
Co-workers are ok to work with. Management is hard to get along with and to many people work on the schedule. Will not work with a set schedule. will not give sundays off without having to work every Saturday.
Fun, lota of growth opportunity
Quality Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salem, ORJuly 21, 2018
I love the company I work for. They offer wonderful incentives such as advancements, relocation, travel training and health benefits. Anyone who's willing to learn and have a career should definitely apply
Quick-paced and productive
Medical Screener/Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 18, 2018
I spend most of my time screening donors but throughout the process, I've learned how to connect with people and learned how to take vitals. The job is easy to learn and will give you lots of experience.
Pros
Pizza every Sundays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSL Plasma. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight