CSL Plasma Employee Reviews

Hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nogales, AZApril 24, 2018
Poor management overall not impressed, everyone looks after their interest only. Pay increases poor, compensation a joke. Concerns not addressed, favoritism, managers lack people skills to say the least. Training lacks and more often than not the "leaders" lacked knowledge or not sure. Staffing a very big issue.
Benefits
Cons
Hours, work schedule
csl
Donor Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAApril 23, 2018
CSL is a great company to use as a stepping stone into the business. You dont need experience, only your high school diploma, but the atmosphere is the worst of any job i have ever had.
Great company with several benefits offered
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ILApril 21, 2018
I enjoyed the time spent with this company immensely. I was provided with adequate challenges to keep me engaged and in constant pursuit of development to better serve my team.
Current Employee
Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Hazel Crest, ILApril 19, 2018
I love working for CSL! I Have been working with the company for a year now and I love it!! Our staff is more like family and the donors are too! You always have that one to give you problems but that's it! The managers are Awesome! There is a lot of room for advancement, you just have to apply yourself. I started in Reception now I am crossed trained in the lab,, next I'm going to shoot for DST then Phlebotomy. Once I learn every area,, I headed to managing!!! CSL makes me feel good. And I am very proud to say I am a CSL employee! This company just hired a girl that is here to STAY!!!! By the way, when you love what you do,, it's not even work anymore..
Pros
Managers are very helpful and make work exciting!
Cons
Donors odor may give you headaches from time to time
phlebotomy
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  3715 Broadway KC MOApril 15, 2018
I started as a DST, that was some removing the patients from the machine. I had was promoted to a phlebotomist, which I cleaned the vein site, insert the needle. Place the correct number on the monogram machine base on the patient weight.i was promoted again to a group leader. I learn how to control the donor floor. I worked along my co-workers, filled in a position when someone called in.I joined the QA Team, I volunteer cleanup in the neighbor hoods around the center. I never called in or missed work.
Pros
learning so much about blood
Cons
an awesome atmospher to work in everyone is helpfull
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  McKeesport, PA 15132April 12, 2018
love what I do but do not like the hours or the fact you can not hit 40 hours a week and love my coworkers and management team just wish we did not have such late hours or at least be able to get a full 40 hours a week
Pros
close to home awesome coworkers
Cons
not enough hours
We were all ready to learn!
Medical Screener/DST (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 8, 2018
A typical day at CSL was very fun. Majority of the co-workers were in college including myself. We were all ready to learn and be the best at what we do. I was employee of the month within the first month of being there. We were competitive and well driven to be the best at our jobs.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
My sister was my boss.
Wouldn't Reccomend
Donor Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 7, 2018
Working hours provided by employer are subject to drastically change at anytime, as well as company operation hours, and shift availability.
**AT WILL FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT** subject to change to part-time at any time.
Pros
Great 401k program %100 percent dollar for dollar match each month
Cons
High turnover, Poor management, Schedule instability
Not worth it
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89147April 3, 2018
Very much not worth it, start off pay is 9.74. After 6 months u get a .25 cent raise, which will move you to 9.99. Can't even give u a 1 more penny for long hours and being constantly busy and stressed. You get micromanaged for nothing and you must kiss butt, I wasn't for it so I got terminated, told them I'd never be back.
Pros
Good workers
Cons
Bad leadership
CSL Plasma
Receptionist Tech (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 2, 2018
An easy job, just too far unless you live in the area, bad management, inconvenient hours, great co workers, fast paced environment, easy to learn new things

Want to know more about CSL Plasma?

Ask a question
Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 2, 2018
Working at CSL plasma is typically a fast pace environment on most days. Following standard operation procedures (SOP) of the company are very simple and not challenging. If you do your job right management will work with you and give you opportunities to move up. The hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with some patients.
Productive and a decent place to work
Phlebotomist Technician (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 30, 2018
Productive and a decent place to work there’s just no room for growth or advancement. You only get a 30 minute lunch when working eight to ten hours a day
donate plasma?
Reception/SR Reception (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 28, 2018
This is a place where people can be compensated for donating plasma. It is a place where you can earn a little bit of money. I saw a variety of people.
Pros
close to home
Cons
work hours varied too much
working at CSL is a very fast paced job. On your feet the entire time at work. The hardest part of the job for me was getting use to the patients kno
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2018
Atypical day at CSL Plasma is very fast paced. Attention to detail is very inportant. Collection of fblood is very vital in this indestry. The most enjoyable part of the day is collection of plasma and serum , knowing that it will help someone in need.
Pros
working with the public and meeting new people
Cons
long, long hours on your feet. constant standing
Medical Screener (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAMarch 26, 2018
Overall good company and very resonible transportation. Most enjoyable part of job is the donors who take the time out of their day to save a life. Great.
work
Registered Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 25, 2018
The job is awesome Relaxed work area. No stress but it is slow paced. Management is great. The dr. is super laid back and nice. Employees are great people to hang out with and chill inside and outside of work
N/a
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 25, 2018
Work life balance is hard to obtain, especially if you have children and family. Operations hours are long and work schedules are not as flexbile as they mention at first.
Equal Opportunity
Donor Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMarch 24, 2018
Chances to move up in the company are always available to those who are willing to put in the work for the company. Hard work pays off and can offer you other outside opportunities
I did not enjoy the environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 24, 2018
Management was not great. Training was bad. Advancement was bad. I would not recommend working here. Do not make this a career unless you have another full time job
An OK job
Reception Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 21, 2018
I liked the work. I mer all different kinds of people. I would work there again under new management. The management had NO idea what they were doing which made my job hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSL Plasma. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

2.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight