CSRA Employee Reviews

No Company Focus
Service Design Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 12, 2018
CSRA did not have a real opportunity to establish itself between the merger of CSC-Gov and SRA and the acquisition by GDIT. Merger and acquisition focused seemed to primarily benefit senior executives.
Excellent, professional co-workers. Managment had many shortcomings.
Senior Network Engineer - Network Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJuly 8, 2018
Worked with an awesome group of people, very professional and cared about the end customer. Management was very short-sighted and was not up front and honest with personnel as often as they should have been.
Dependent on your manager
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 6, 2018
CSRA is a good place to work if you have an engaged manager who is interested in your work and the career path that you would like to follow. The company on a whole is not the most supportive of advancement but there are some fantastic managers there who are.
I decline to answer
Help Desk Technical Support II (Current Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJune 20, 2018
• Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
• Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
• May route calls to product line specialists.
• Maintains and updates records and tracking databases.
• Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
Pros
I decline to answer
Cons
I decline to answer
The CSR's were great.
Administrative Support III (Quality Assurance) (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVJune 19, 2018
Monitor calls, give feedback to CSR's.
Some excel, powerpoint and how to listen well.
Most were good.
The hardest part - listening to some of the things that were said about the CSR's.
Interacting with all of the CSR's on a daily basis.
Poor management in a hostile everday work environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 12, 2018
This is not a company I recommend any one with skills and education to work for. CSRA likes to contract and only cater to DRUNKS ,JUNKIES and people sleeping on the job, which explains why you dont have to take a drug test upon hiring. Not a professional environment at all. Reading the comments about management, yes sir, trust and believe when I say anunhealthy work environment, this is exactly what CSRA displays.
Pros
Poor management
Cons
Poor management
Hated It
Business Manager/PMO Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 4, 2018
The merger between CSGOV and SRA was a disaster! There was never a merging of culture, but a hostile take over by SRA. Established and proven policies that were in place from CSGOV were demolished or ignored by the incoming SRA personnel and as a result, the seamless practices that allowed the CSGOV business to serve it's government clients became cumbersome and visible to the client.
Work place
PC Lab Engineer (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMay 29, 2018
Discomfort could very well depend on the contract and agency that you support. Would like to see CSRA take better care of their contracted employees in terms of more fair salary, less corner cutting, and incentives to increase morale.
Pros
Cons
management support
Fun and Productive Work Environment
Team Lead /Client Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 28, 2018
The work environment is secure and safe. It is convenient to collaborate with the managers to resolve dispute and work related issues. However, the compensation is rather poor.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor compensation
Productive place to grow
Help Desk Tier (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 22, 2018
This job provides excellent opportunities for you to gain and protect necessary skills in the help desk area. There wasn't really anything hard about the job. I've learned new computer systems and multi-tasking skills as well.
More money, more problems
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMay 15, 2018
The job pays well, but I'm bombarded with 5-8 meetings a day which means I have to work overtime to get my job done. I also have to work weekends, later hours into midnight.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Poor work life balance
Remote position was great
INTERMITTENT ASSOCIATE EDITOR (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMay 14, 2018
I worked a strictly remote position. Very flexible schedule. Would highly recommend. Management seemed very knowledgeable. Like to promote from within.
Love the job.
SCA Electronic Tech Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Camp Edwards, MAMay 5, 2018
Love the job and working with the service members. Only problem is that it is an SCA wage job and the Government wage does not equal cost of living. Not a knock on CSRA. Great benefits though.
Pros
Everything except salary
Cons
Salary
Csra
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 2, 2018
Call center environment that is very stressful with very little floor support if you need assistance. Very little room for advancement. Training is not long enough for the requirements of the job.
Talent Acquisition
Senior Strategic Sourcing Leader (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 30, 2018
CSRA has been a amazing experience for me, my leaders have been thoughtful with guidance on career pathing, as well as constantly teaching me on new tools and work skills to further my professional development. Work life balance is evident with CSRA since they allow some degree of remote work. I have found my experience at CSRA to be one of the greatest of my career.
Pros
Some remote work allowed and inspiring leaders
Productive Workplace
Background Investigator (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 29, 2018
Long work days; very good training programs that ready you for the job, duties, and responsibilities. workplace is filled with positive energy, and purpose.
Strong
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 25, 2018
Strong company to work for. A large company with a lot of opportunities to grow. I had a project that was unique to the company, but truly enjoyed my time on the project.
Managers provide little or no guideance
Storage Architect (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 23, 2018
Managers like to drop multiple tasks on people with little or no guidance. When the project does not go as planned they are quick to blame and slow to accept their own responsibility. Constructive criticism is never provided, only that work is done poorly.
Very good work environment
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Benning, GAApril 20, 2018
I have been with the company for 7 years and it is a very good company to work for. The environment is very relaxed and you can learn a lot if you are willing to learn different aspect of Information Technology.
Great Place to work
Contract Background Investigator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAApril 19, 2018
Make Own schedule
Great benefits and pay
Friendly and caring management
Compensated for expenses
Excellent training
Work from home
Company sends all the equipment you need
Pros
Make own Schedule
Cons
Multiple responsibilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSRA. Our community is ready to answer.