CT CONSULTANTS Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace
Contract: Municipal/Roadway/Traffic Engineer IV (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHApril 6, 2017
Would recommend to anybody! Flexible work hours and good chemistry with employees and management. Not expected to due things that you were not qualified for.
Pros
Flex Hours
Cons
Benefits
Enjoyed working with the staff at the Akron office.
Administrative Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 21, 2015
This job was very slow at times but I enjoyed working with the staff at the Akron office. Communication was very lacking though.
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INDecember 7, 2013
CT Consultants, was the work place that I enjoyed the most so far. Each day my job consisted of organizing, communicating, and helping around the office. Each day we all had lunch together either one of us would cook or we would go out to a restaurant. I learned a lot of different administrative skills
Wonderful Experience
Construction Inspector Intern (Former Employee) –  Mentor OhioJuly 21, 2013
CT was by the far best place I have ever worked. The team members were willing to help me in any situation or question that I had. They worked with my college schedule and always provided positive feedback.
Pros
Many
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CT CONSULTANTS. Our community is ready to answer.

CT CONSULTANTS Reviews by Location