CTDI Employee Reviews

My Assessment
Repair Technician Routers and Modems (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FLAugust 13, 2018
Working there for te first month and a half was great. Then all of the BS start coming into play, like firing a person for failing to open up a modem.
Ctdi
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 12, 2018
the most unprofessional job I worked in and would treat people horrible, I'm happy I no longer work there but I did learn a few things about routers..
Excellent benefits if you can be hired full time
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 8, 2018
If you can become a full time employee, they offer an excellent benefit package. Every company has pros & cons, you just have to weigh the good with the bad.
Pros
Benefit Package
good workplace
RAPTOR TESTER (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2018
The workplace was great! customer service was great getting to help people troubleshoot there equipment was great! Awesome experience working for the company
Productive and fun workplace
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2018
CTDI is a fun and a good job to work at. They have friendly and good coworkers, supervisors, and managers. They pay people fairly and they have good hours to work at.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
It is a fun place to work at and I have friendly coworkers that I work with.
CTMX (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2018
CTDI is a good job to work at. They have friendly and good coworkers, supervisors, and managers that like to work with you everyday. They paid people fairly and they have good hours to work with that will push your pay up.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
I wouldn't do it
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNAugust 5, 2018
If you your single with no family and like getting talked down to daily then apply. If not them you will regret every second of it. The money is good but that's all.
Lost Opportunity
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNJuly 26, 2018
The core team for the branch is incredible. They are committed to the employees and meeting job tasks. Excellent branch leadership/

Senior leadership is condescending, unorganized and deceitful. Production/Financial data is fake.

Wrongfully terminate people based of popularity to owners.
Pros
Competitive Pay & Bonus
Cons
Toxic environment
Mamagement fixes their shortcomings by firing employees
Repair Tech (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2018
Temp to hire is a farce. Company demands a high daily output from the Repair Techs, but have insufficient work coming in to the Dept. to allow everyone to meet their goals. Out of major parts needed. I witnessed employees wrote up because they missed their weekly goal, even though the employee had no control, due to awaiting parts or lack of units. Dept. Manager was CLEARLY not qualified for her position. Turn-over of employees is very high. Even though you are given 2 fifteen minute breaks, and a 30 minute lunck, most of the employees work through their breaks and lunch to meet their daily goals so they don't get wrote up. You are given 1 week of training, then you are pretty much on your own. Shift lead and Sr Tech will help you when they are available. Other Techs in the dept. are busy trying to meet their goal. This place is numbers oriented, and will sacrifice quality to make the numbers. I would not recomend this job to anyone.
Not what I expected.
Web Sales & Social Media (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJuly 22, 2018
My first job at a major corporate business. 9-5pm, but management, communication and overall organization was abysmal. I was originally hired to do social media and website work for them, but was planted into their sales team and was expected to make sales on equipment I had little to no experience with.

Management was generally un organized as well and seemed relatively unqualified too.

They expressed they were extending my contract work beyond the 3 months I was there, but the day I was scheduled to come back in called me to tell me they wouldn't be. Never got the opportunity to do anything I was hired to do. Was definitely a let down and pretty discouraging.
Pros
Competitive pay, Good benefits
Cons
No job security, poor management, poor communication.
Horrible work envirement
Receiving (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 19, 2018
The management is horrible and they play favoritism . absolutely nothing was done by management when i had an issue. They just go to other employees and talk about you and what you said. Definitely don't reccomend working here!
Productive workplace
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 18, 2018
The place itsself wasn't too much fun to work but my coworkers made it worthwhile. The work done at CTDI isn't hard, it is just repetitive which can be overwhelming at times.
Pros
Work that isn't hard
Cons
Short breaks
unfair against minorities is the way of the land.
RF Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJuly 13, 2018
Discrimination against minorities is the way of the land.
Training is minimal and not enough.
management style is confusing and not clear who to report to.
Adecco has strange points system that usually results in loosing the position for stupid reasons.
You are expected to be at work 15 minutes before your start time.
Poor culture and leadership
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJuly 12, 2018
Unorganized. Unable to keep a good staff. Replaces leadership very often. Building extremely hot. Employees under paid and overworked. Opportunity for advancement is doesn’t exist. Multiple fights on floor.
Pros
Cons
Vacation Time
Good Place to Work
Assmbler (Former Employee) –  LouisianaJuly 6, 2018
I have learned a lot from working with this company. My skill level was enhanced. It was a great place to work where you had the opportunity to learn hands on.
Ok
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 5, 2018
Poor management. Lack of communication. Faviortism towards certain individuals from supervisors on first shift. They pay is horrible. AT&T is a major company and employees should be pay more. Never organized.Always no work on the line. They expect u to get numbers but in logistics is very hectic l
Pros
Weekly. Check
Cons
Poor management in logistics
Poor Management
Decline (Former Employee) –  Doesn't MatterJune 22, 2018
Unprofessional, poor management and a lot of backstabbing. No real reviews of production/job performance. A lot of favoritism. Poor leadership zero recognition for a job well done.
Pros
Great Healthcare/Benefits
Cons
favortisim
I enjoy working at ctdi
Head Administer / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Township of Logan, NJ 08085June 21, 2018
the company is fun and does a lot of volunteer work for the community. company has nice facilities and everyone if very friendly at head quarters. very active company.
Production is required but stressful every day
Testing Technician (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILJune 16, 2018
Testing different styles of cables boxes for Comcast in a 800,000 square feet warehouse connecting cables boxes or broken ones to different types of Raptor 5 testing equipment such as xi3 - xid - dta & mtc. Loading new software or updating current ones
Pros
1/2 hr for lunch & 2 15 min brakes
Cons
short brakes
Do not bother working for this company
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 13, 2018
I hadn't had the "pleasure" of working for a company on a contract to hire basis, and knowing what I know now, I would do more due diligence prior to accepting a job offer under these terms. It's hard to completely fault CTDI for how they treat their "employees", since I was never actually employed by CTDI, but still, even a minimal sense of regard for employee satisfaction would have been appreciated. On a daily basis, you don't know if you will even be working the next day. I was told on several occasions to expect a call from the staffing agency if there was no work, and if no call came, to come in at the normal time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTDI. Our community is ready to answer.