CTEC Employee Reviews

Misleading in Job Description
Family Readiness Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  MissouriOctober 3, 2018
The job requirements for the position I held where not expressed fully within the job announcement; nor where they told during the interview process. Once training began, I was told I would have to drive across the state about 30-40% of the time. Additionally, I had to support an event the first Saturday I began, and the training managers were not attending the event; as well as pairing me with someone who had began two (2) weeks prior & had no experience doing such a large event. The last big issue was that you could not take a vacation day for one (1) year. The overall communication, organization, and thought process of CTEC was one of the worst I have had the unpleasure of working with in over 20 years.
Pros
Insurance & Benefits
Cons
Travel, Communication, Organization
Don't recommend
Senior Instructional Systems Designer (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 29, 2017
Nice staff, but not good management. Very tight with money and salary. No salary review even after 1 1/2 years. Company does contract work without much profit so employees not paid well.
A great educational experience.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  825 E 9085 S, Sandy, UT 84094, USAFebruary 23, 2017
CTEC offered a wonderful hands on learning experience. The instructor was knowledgeable and able to present the material in an easy to understand manner. At CTEC I was able to acquire numerous certificates regarding computer repair, operating systems, hardware, and networking. During my second year I was a coach for the new students.