CTEH Employee Reviews

Love working here!
Manager (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 20, 2018
It is an honor to work at CTEH.

Through the years, CTEH has grown from a small team of nine into an environmental consulting firm with more than 140 employees. Today we have offices and consultants located throughout the country!

This job is so rewarding because CTEH is a company that helps people. As a full-time employee, I have enjoyed working alongside the brightest minds in the industry. The workplace culture is honestly the best I have ever seen. We have quarterly "task team" events that have included activities from a cookout and soccer game to a stunning formal Christmas party.

I've learned so much from the subject matter experts here, and as we continue to grow I look forward seeing what the future holds!
Pros
Great coworkers, enjoyable workplace culture, awesome employee appreciation events
Cons
For those contracting with CTEH, the work is dependent on our clients needs
Excellent Company
Environmental Specialist II Level 4 Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 16, 2018
Worked contract for this company. Great group of people. A great deal of trust was put into all employees that were hired. Very professional and caring group of people.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
Contract only
Contract safety work
Disaster Relief Project Manager/Liaison (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARFebruary 5, 2018
CTEH is a great company that specializes in toxicology and environmental safety! Typically, CTEH responds with personnel and SME's to disaster events.
temp job during oil spill
Quality control specialist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 6, 2017
Great company Staff is very good and helpful I would LOVE to work for them full time. Hands on and very fast paced everyone works as a team and no one is unappreciated. I stay on as contracted labor and get called from time to time to work from home doing IT work.
Pros
great team
Cons
Great for young or senior professionals
Corporate Health and Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 12, 2016
Great for professionals starting off or near the end of a career. Great family environment, good management. Long hours and hard work but with equal compensation and benefits.
Monitoring for Hours
Environmental Specialist/ Air Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARDecember 15, 2014
• Air Monitoring: Monitor VOCs, LELs, CO2, H2S and Oxygen levels in ambient air using a MultiRae. I enter all of my data on a tablet using Mobile Data Software. I make multiple entries of VOCs, LELs, CO2 and Oxygen each per shift. I also use a DustTrak to measure air particles in ppm
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Dangerous Job/ Contract Work
Productive work place
Industrial Hygiene Technician/ Safety Tech (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 19, 2014
Its a Awesome company to work for they really take care of their employees.
Pros
Travel and great pay
Cons
Being away from home a lot.
interesting, contract only, diaster relief
Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, AROctober 21, 2012
safety, orientation and introduction to clean up and diaster efforts. working smart and safe, using wise judgment.
Pros
money
Cons
inexperience workers, lack of environmental training