CTG Employee Reviews

Confused
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 20, 2018
Had 4 managers in 6 months and the last one eliminated my job...not sure if they have a mission. Borrowed money for a stock buy back? I wonder what teh books look like.
CSR and Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 20, 2018
I was grandfathered in after my previous company closed down. They tried to accommodate to us, but were lacking in a lot of ways. I see no room for advancement after my one promotion, and will not be getting any more raises.
Lenovo
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 2, 2018
I was in a contract position at Lenovo. Had a daily meeting, then answered phones all day trying to sell computers.

Had several databases to look up information about computers, hardware and warranties.
CTG is a hiring company
Project Specialist Team (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARMay 9, 2018
CTG provides placement services companies wanting contract workers. The account management team is always available to answer questions and very quick to respond to emails. The managemnet team is cooperative and supportive.
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46204May 2, 2018
Cool company to work for! It is a contract company, so, there isn't a plethora of full-time employment, however, they work with you the best they can, when need be!
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 25, 2018
Again, CTG was such a long time ago for me, I am really unable to talk in detail. I do not have any bad memories working for CTG. Thank you very much
Good company making poor changes
Sales (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 4, 2018
typical sales related daily activities
i never learned anything that i didn't know before
good in some teams, not very strong in others
hardest part of the job is organizational changes
Clicky Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCApril 2, 2018
Very much a clicky company, if you fitted in, you advanced. If you complained you were moved or let go. Very hard to do your job well, when you had to support anywhere between 12-20 directors.
Pros
Cons
Salary, Holidays, Sickness Pay
Pretty Good job
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 9, 2018
Pretty good job. I got merged with Ricoh but was technically working for Ricoh the entire time. They trusted their employees and went out of their way to doi things for their employes
Good Placement agency
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 9, 2018
They provide placement services and benefits for companies wanting contract workers, they do what the requesting employer wants. Didn't really "work" for them, as I was on the customers site `00% of the time. So not sure that this review is even valid... But to get beyond this point, I have to complete this survey which seems to be very stupid
Contract Company
Customer Care Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 8, 2018
CTG was the contracting company that hired me to work within Lenovo. I never actually worked within CTG so I have limited knowledge of the company itself.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Terrible recruiting practices
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 2, 2018
They cost me a good paying job by withdrawing my application for a job before the client had made a hiring decision. Client had narrowed the applicants down to two candidates of which I was one, and because the recruiting company couldn't reach me to give a feedback servey, they removed my candidacy that I only found out about through the potential employer. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! When I called them on it they had a pretty bad attitude and blamed it on me for not taking their calls after I had already been dealing directly with the hiring party.
Pros
Cons
disorganized, lack of communication.
Poor executive leadership
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 29, 2018
Executives allowed employees to be put into extremely unprofessional situations with absolutely no support. When employees bring up issues to executives or corporate, they are disregarded and treated poorly or branded as trouble makers.
Pros
Cons
horrible executives and corporate leaders!
Hard work
Glazier (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2018
Not friendly culture of work , many sneachy guys and management is poor work is making a job harder than post to be , with more benefits than available
Many opportunities for professional growth.
Database Administrator / Sr Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 17, 2018
Many opportunities for professional growth with varied client employers and frequent training. Staff is cooperative and supportive. Environment can be stressful.
Productive workplace, advancement opportunities
Contact Center Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 2, 2018
Enjoyed the work culture, CTG overall did a nice job of providing similar or at least comparable awards and benefits as the company to which we were contracted. Opportunities for advancement were available, though often sparse, depending on business needs.
World Wide Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 2, 2018
Learned a lot from the permanent workers at Kodak. They were able to convey ideas an insight to complex subjects. There was material to read that was also made availablde
Pros
Learning some aspects of remote VPN connection that I did not know before
Cons
Short term contract... only 6 months
No job duties were ever laid out from the beginning
Administrative Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLDecember 28, 2017
Manager was very unclear with direction. Nothing was concrete. They unfairly laid me off without any valid reason. Just went off of "he said, she said" words, nothing concrete. Worst experience I've ever had with a company!
Pros
Pay was salary
Cons
No concrete job duties were provided
Busy But Good ~ I Had To Juggle
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lone Star, TXDecember 4, 2017
The work was good but very eventful. I held a few rolls while I was there and learned a lot in each one The work was fast paced and there were times I needed a bit more direction. I made some friends and built relationships.
Pros
Good Company Parties & Fair IT Director
Cons
The work was fast paced and lacked direction at times
Associate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 29, 2017
Software development for Frito Lay warehouse is done in the Melbourne, FL location of CTG.The corporate office is based out of Alaska. Deadlines are met.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTG. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.1InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

5.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight