CTM Media Group

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Laid back company

Good group of coworkers. Work was not too difficult. Everyone was laid back. They would accommodate time off. Management was fair. Just make your goals and you’re good.

It's a great place to work. It's not a hard job but, not everyone can do it.

I loved my job and the boss is a great guy. The busiest time is loading the van in the morning. Then you drive and deliver stuff to stores, motels etc. Good Job for sure.

Pros

Your basically on your own

Cons

It's more seasonal. You get unemployment in the off season though.

High school drama

Worked there for awhile some people were cool others would stab you in the back in a heartbeat. Management would come in for 3 hours and then “work from home”. What a joke

Cons

Manager

great team culture

Support of small and big business worked with many state and government organizations got to travel in NH and ME Company provides compensation for mileage traveled for work allot of freedom provided for you to make your own plan to meet goals

Great place to work at

Overall a employee friendly company with a good culture, understanding and flexible with employees with great benefits However there are limited to no growth opportunities but you can count on being there for the long haul

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Good Companey

Enjoy the culture and the clients! The tourism industry is fun and exciting! The position was all self-motivating, must be organized and enjoy cold calling. Great for someone who works well alone, and enjoys people!

Dead end job

Its on Indeed every week for a reason, revolving door, management looks at you as a tool lots of micro managment by regional management. If you like cities certain routes are cool I was in NY so that part was fun but the pay doesnt match the hassle.

Dead End Job With No Advancement Opportunities!

CTM offers very low pay and no job advancement opportunities. Perfect job for someone who has no goals and just wants to get by. Manager was very flexible and you receive a decent amount of paid time off.

Pros

No one micro-managing you

Cons

Low pay, no advancement opportunity, long routes

It’s ok

Flexible hours great management . It’s good to work there while you look for a better paying job don’t get to comfortable . It’s has good benefits . Good luck

Fun tourism customers and great coworkers.

Connected with 18 divisions across north america on focused goals and objectives. Team environment. Structure and independent work environment. Learned to work well with others to achieve company goals.

No company culture

Very pleasant co-workers. Everyone is a team player and always willing and ready to help. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no company/office culture and management are dull. Not too much excitement in the office.

Its a Job BUT Remember.. make it a short term Job!

Its a job, its definitely a place to temporarily work while You find a better job. NOT recommended to stay long term. Its a dead end job with NO!! advancement. It has poor benefits and micro management ridiculous to the core. Very low starting pay compared to many driving jobs that start You at 17+. They will low ball You at 13 in 2018. Workload alone and crazy hassle worth more money an hour than 13. But it all sums up to PLEASE in the driver’s position Do Not GO long term in this position. You will thank yourself later!

Pros

Work week schedule and customizable hours somewhat.

Cons

Micro management, bad benefits, NO growth dead end job. Low pay!

Great Company!

This company has such an amazing culture. All the employees and managers were super helpful and supportive. They trained me on everything I needed to know and more. They were open to new ideas, let you be creative and make it your own. The team I worked with, you could tell they wanted to see you succeed. Great work life balance, good compensation and good benefits. If you have the opportunity to work here, my advice to you is to take it.

Pros

Great culture, fun, good compensation

Cons

Great working culture, supportive co-workers and leadership team, opportunities to grow professionally and learn from peers. Work/family balance, Fun environment and industry

what you see is what you get

Everything at CTM is pretty straightforward - everything was explained during the interview process and I had no surprises once I began working there. The managers value hard work and they always respected ideas for change I saw or if I had something I needed to get my job done. Overall the people are what make it great - fun group of co-workers and a well run operation.

Pros

clear expectations, fun people, fair compensation

Cons

small office, not a ton of advancement opportunity

Great company to work for!

The culture is better than any company I have previously worked for and everyone is willing to help one another. Great employee/manager/co-worker relationships. Good personal and work life balance.

Pros

benefit program, work environment, co-worker comradery

Very poorly run

Management is poor no set schedule very lazy coworkers. Benefits are not very good. No overtime if you get it they will try to spit it up into two pay period. All around bad job no growth.

Pros

It a job

Cons

Benefits management coworkers pay

relaxed

1. workdays can sometimes be long 2. I learned more about marketing 3. workplace is relaxed 4. hardest part of the job is the 10 hour shifts and start times 5. 4 day work week

Pros

4 day work weeks

Cons

management, 10 hour shifts, start times

great work place all ethnic groups work together free coffee

productive very great place to work, great vacation plan, fun people to work with, job description amazing, room for growth, reasonable management. great pay. hardest part of the job was sitting in traffic, and i didn't mind that at all. i learned a whole new area out of state, i had great relationships with clients, a typical day at work was, unloading work from previous day, load new work on to commercial vehicle, read route sheet sheet for the day, see what new items are replacing old, talk to co - workers, gas up and hit the highway.

Pros

eat where ever you want on route

Cons

shaky about overtime

fun job good work place

good work place good co-workers.the most enjoyable part of the job was traveling to diffent job site.

Pros

good benfits

Cons

not getting pay for lunch break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTM Media Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about CTM Media Group in popular locations

• CTM Media Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?