CTM Media Group Employee Reviews

Low pay but loved my clients
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaSeptember 11, 2019
Top - down leadership style that felt flat and unmotivated to me. Micro styled management. I found increasing income to be very difficult. I love the industry and really enjoyed my clients.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Hard to increase income
It’s ok
Route Driver and Visitor Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CT 06907August 15, 2019
Flexible hours great management . It’s good to work there while you look for a better paying job don’t get to comfortable . It’s has good benefits . Good luck
No company culture
Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 10, 2019
Very pleasant co-workers. Everyone is a team player and always willing and ready to help. Unfortunately, there is absolutely no company/office culture and management are dull. Not too much excitement in the office.
Its a Job BUT Remember.. make it a short term Job!
Service Representative Driver (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 10, 2018
Its a job, its definitely a place to temporarily work while You find a better job. NOT recommended to stay long term. Its a dead end job with NO!! advancement. It has poor benefits and micro management ridiculous to the core. Very low starting pay compared to many driving jobs that start You at 17+. They will low ball You at 13 in 2018. Workload alone and crazy hassle worth more money an hour than 13. But it all sums up to PLEASE in the driver’s position Do Not GO long term in this position. You will thank yourself later!
Pros
Work week schedule and customizable hours somewhat.
Cons
Micro management, bad benefits, NO growth dead end job. Low pay!
Great Company!
Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 5, 2017
This company has such an amazing culture. All the employees and managers were super helpful and supportive. They trained me on everything I needed to know and more. They were open to new ideas, let you be creative and make it your own. The team I worked with, you could tell they wanted to see you succeed. Great work life balance, good compensation and good benefits. If you have the opportunity to work here, my advice to you is to take it.
Pros
Great culture, fun, good compensation
manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 17, 2017
Great working culture, supportive co-workers and leadership team, opportunities to grow professionally and learn from peers. Work/family balance, Fun environment and industry
what you see is what you get
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 19, 2017
Everything at CTM is pretty straightforward - everything was explained during the interview process and I had no surprises once I began working there. The managers value hard work and they always respected ideas for change I saw or if I had something I needed to get my job done. Overall the people are what make it great - fun group of co-workers and a well run operation.
Pros
clear expectations, fun people, fair compensation
Cons
small office, not a ton of advancement opportunity
Great company to work for!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 11, 2017
The culture is better than any company I have previously worked for and everyone is willing to help one another. Great employee/manager/co-worker relationships. Good personal and work life balance.
Pros
benefit program, work environment, co-worker comradery
Very poorly run
Investors associate (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILAugust 22, 2017
Management is poor no set schedule very lazy coworkers. Benefits are not very good. No overtime if you get it they will try to spit it up into two pay period. All around bad job no growth.
Pros
It a job
Cons
Benefits management coworkers pay
relaxed
Marketing Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  MarylandJuly 17, 2017
1. workdays can sometimes be long
2. I learned more about marketing
3. workplace is relaxed
4. hardest part of the job is the 10 hour shifts and start times
5. 4 day work week
Pros
4 day work weeks
Cons
management, 10 hour shifts, start times
great work place all ethnic groups work together free coffee
Service Representative/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 10, 2015
productive very great place to work, great vacation plan, fun people to work with, job description amazing, room for growth, reasonable management. great pay. hardest part of the job was sitting in traffic, and i didn't mind that at all. i learned a whole new area out of state, i had great relationships with clients, a typical day at work was, unloading work from previous day, load new work on to commercial vehicle, read route sheet sheet for the day, see what new items are replacing old, talk to co - workers, gas up and hit the highway.
Pros
eat where ever you want on route
Cons
shaky about overtime
fun job good work place
Service Representative/Driver (Former Employee) –  11 lago drive south stanford c,tOctober 10, 2013
good work place good co-workers.the most enjoyable part of the job was traveling to diffent job site.
Pros
good benfits
Cons
not getting pay for lunch break