CTM Media Group

CTM Media Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Support of small and big business worked with many state and government organizations got to travel in NH and ME Company provides compensation for mileage traveled for work allot of freedom provided for you to make your own plan to meet goals
Overall a employee friendly company with a good culture, understanding and flexible with employees with great benefits However there are limited to no growth opportunities but you can count on being there for the long haul
CTM offers very low pay and no job advancement opportunities. Perfect job for someone who has no goals and just wants to get by. Manager was very flexible and you receive a decent amount of paid time off.
Pros
No one micro-managing you
Cons
Low pay, no advancement opportunity, long routes
Flexible hours great management . It’s good to work there while you look for a better paying job don’t get to comfortable . It’s has good benefits . Good luck
Its a job, its definitely a place to temporarily work while You find a better job. NOT recommended to stay long term. Its a dead end job with NO!! advancement. It has poor benefits and micro management ridiculous to the core. Very low starting pay compared to many driving jobs that start You at 17+. They will low ball You at 13 in 2018. Workload alone and crazy hassle worth more money an hour than 13. But it all sums up to PLEASE in the driver’s position Do Not GO long term in this position. You will thank yourself later!
Pros
Work week schedule and customizable hours somewhat.
Cons
Micro management, bad benefits, NO growth dead end job. Low pay!
This company has such an amazing culture. All the employees and managers were super helpful and supportive. They trained me on everything I needed to know and more. They were open to new ideas, let you be creative and make it your own. The team I worked with, you could tell they wanted to see you succeed. Great work life balance, good compensation and good benefits. If you have the opportunity to work here, my advice to you is to take it.
Pros
Great culture, fun, good compensation
Cons
Everything at CTM is pretty straightforward - everything was explained during the interview process and I had no surprises once I began working there. The managers value hard work and they always respected ideas for change I saw or if I had something I needed to get my job done. Overall the people are what make it great - fun group of co-workers and a well run operation.
Pros
clear expectations, fun people, fair compensation
Cons
small office, not a ton of advancement opportunity
Management is poor no set schedule very lazy coworkers. Benefits are not very good. No overtime if you get it they will try to spit it up into two pay period. All around bad job no growth.
Pros
It a job
Cons
Benefits management coworkers pay
good work place good co-workers.the most enjoyable part of the job was traveling to diffent job site.
Pros
good benfits
Cons
not getting pay for lunch break