CTM Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor
Landscaper/Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 12, 2017
This was a good place to work to gain physical strength and mental strength. The management was not ideal but they made sure you were getting the job done.
managment
Septic Technician (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAOctober 12, 2017
The hardest part of the job is when we have to do a monthly which means bleach on the ceilings walls and floors. Each surface has a contact time as well so we much wait 10 minutes on each surface and theirs a specific way to clean as well.
Pros
Cons
No paid time off, bad management
always learning something new
CORP TRAVEL AGENT (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 9, 2017
a fun work place never a dull moment, always something new to learn loved clients. All my co workers were great they always were willing to help if needed.
Good Business & Great People.
SCADA Design & Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2017
CTM is a daughter company, to Coolers Inc. CTM provides Temperature Monitoring via SCADA to any applicable industry. The unique real-time solution keeps clients informed that their assets are stored at the appropriate temperature with an automated certified reporting system. Designing this Monitoring solution was a great pleasure. I had a terrific opportunity to re-educate myself in the IOT or SCADA, & provide a working solution that has current impact on the industry.
Pros
40 years of service in the Houston area.
Cons
Mainly refrigeration service company, providing Temperature Monitoring via SCADA.
Flexible hours and commission pay.
Subcontractor vendor (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 10, 2016
Very good company to work for, staff is very accommodating.
The best part of working for this company is that you can work when its convenient for you.
I enjoyed making people happy with choices I presented to them before they purches it. It is a gratifying job if the team works together.
sales person (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, NCNovember 5, 2013
Daily one had to make sure each row or display of tiles were neat and presentable. No broken tiles and dusty shelf, and well stocked rows were essential.

Staff had much more freedom than I did this made me feel that I was being treated unfairly or perhaps the colour of my skin did have an influence. Only my opinion.

Management also had me close because I had a few more responsibilities than the rest of most staff members e.g checking broken stock that needed to entered into the system provided (SAP).
Also I had the privilege of using the companies vehicle.
Pros
sometimes a free lunch was enjoyed
Cons
no health care was provided and holidays and Sundays were compulsary
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 10, 2013
Made 100+ outbound calls on a daily basis. What did learn how to calm down a distbute caller. My co-workers and I worked as a team. Hardest part of job was trying to get someone on the phone to talk about their debt. Most enjoyable was the Bar B Ques, Picnics, Christmas Party.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Saturday Mornings