CTM

CTM Employee Reviews

CTM insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment

great atmosphere

You fuel your truck at 5;30 am .all the drivers convoy out to the place of loading.one or 2 drivers take the lead and let everyone know whats going on for the day. Once loaded everyone convoys to the place of unloading and meets with the job boss to discuss unloading.Unload and repeat

Pros

High paying jobs

Cons

Too many bosses

Too much work and no lunch breaks

The customer are nice and welcoming however can also be rude. Management wants results or you are out of the company. Staff can be tricky depending on the manager.

Pros

Profit share

Cons

Hardly get lunch breaks..eat on the job.

Wonderful management, very friendly staff.

Management was amazing, everyone wants to help you learn. If you have questions they answer them and train you quickly and efficiently. I had no problems with the employees nor residents.

Sucks

Worse place ever. Built of liars acting as marketing to sell Verizon products. Cold knocking is all they do no marketing after that. Liars that wasted my time.

Fantastic place to work

Professional, friendly colleagues and management is top notch! Loved working for them. You are given the tools needed to accomplish your job and are encouraged to ask questions if needed.

Pros

friendly, professional

Cons

there are no cons

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Interesting place

Was laid off due to Covid with 1 phone call including almost 50 others on the call. Pink slips would have been more befitting. Immediate management good, upper management does not care. CEO took golden parachute weeks before lay offs began. Lack of team work instilled and no true culture as most don't know the meaning of the term. Agents grab better emails to create most booking but will not assist new team members. HR a laugh (be nice they will make of break you) - no proper on boarding - no training - and the old "this is how we always do it" mentality. Back to 1980's

Pros

great immediate supervisors

Cons

too many

Remote

You can work remotely, meet wonderful people, and it's corporate travel mostly - which means most of the time they are traveling and aren't too cranky or new to traveling. Clients are wonderful.

Awesome

Awesome company! The care about the employees and it shows. Fair and flexible awesome leadership I enjoyed logging on each and everyday. We were close knit

Awful

Don't do it! It may seem good, but it's a trap. The company touts itself on its culture, which you are forced to participate in. Don't be yourself! You'll be chastised.

Average.

In my department our requires you to be fast. you have a deadline. the hardest part is not enjoying my breaks because I have to complete my task. The management were not really approachable to me.

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

Worst company

Not a good company to work for..Probably wont be going back there for further employment..Was never paid for work done ..Traveled out of town and never was compensated for it..

Terrible!!!

Management is dishonest and only look out for themselves. Management will throw you under the bus before they take accountability for inadequate leadership. Work load is incredibly demanding, yet management still expects results. These people will bury in word with no consideration.

Clean shop, currently little work.

A clean and safe work environment. The machines are aging and need to be updated. Do to lack of work the company has lost most of it's talent. I would think that a company that's been around for as long as they have would have a steady supply of work.

Pros

I can use company machines for my personal work on my own time.

Cons

There is no provision for raises. No reviews.

Call center setting. Can be busy but fun at time.

It's nice when you are able to help members but when you can not help them it is hard cause they get very upset and take it out on you over the phone.

Pros

Have raffles, free prizes sometimes.

Cons

Very little PTO, no sick time, no holiday pay

Enjoyable job and employees

This company was fun to work at. Great atmosphere, great employees, the management was pretty good as well. I met a bunch of different people and learned many new things in life. Unfortunately, this company closed down shortly after I left.

Pros

work environment

Cons

none to mention

Stable Position

In this company you will be provided with a stable position. There are little to no advancements and therefore it is a very static environment career wise.

Pros

Great People In the Group

Cons

No clear requirements for career advancements.

Poor

This was a good place to work to gain physical strength and mental strength. The management was not ideal but they made sure you were getting the job done.

managment

The hardest part of the job is when we have to do a monthly which means bleach on the ceilings walls and floors. Each surface has a contact time as well so we much wait 10 minutes on each surface and theirs a specific way to clean as well.

Pros

Cons

No paid time off, bad management

always learning something new

a fun work place never a dull moment, always something new to learn loved clients. All my co workers were great they always were willing to help if needed.

Good Business & Great People.

CTM is a daughter company, to Coolers Inc. CTM provides Temperature Monitoring via SCADA to any applicable industry. The unique real-time solution keeps clients informed that their assets are stored at the appropriate temperature with an automated certified reporting system. Designing this Monitoring solution was a great pleasure. I had a terrific opportunity to re-educate myself in the IOT or SCADA, & provide a working solution that has current impact on the industry.

Pros

40 years of service in the Houston area.

Cons

Mainly refrigeration service company, providing Temperature Monitoring via SCADA.

Flexible hours and commission pay.

Very good company to work for, staff is very accommodating. The best part of working for this company is that you can work when its convenient for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CTM
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?