CTR Corporation

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Overall great company to work for!!!!

Fabulous Managment great people to work for. On-time payment, always available to answer any questions you may have. Opportunity for pay increases was poor even after promised by management. Overall, great company to work for would like the chance to advance further. Great experience!

Back Stabbing and Cut Throat

This company doesn’t care about its employees and management just uses you and walks all over you. Everything is done in secret behind your back. You can’t control your own position with micromanaging always being done.

Pros

Cons

Management Team is uneducated and Uninformed for today’s careers

Best Staffers in the 757

CTR is the best kept secret of the 757 staffing region. They keep things reasonable while pleasing and aiming to serve the needs of all employees at every level.

Pros

Free Lunches, High Pay

Cons

I would never work here again. Managemenot is running this company in the ground

I would never work here again. Management is running this company in the ground. They treat people with no respect. The owners should pay attention before they go under

Fun work please

A great place to work Great people to work with Even great pay If you can deal with being a contractor you will love working for CTR love working with the people at CTR

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

N/a

I felt that they laid me off after a couple months which is unsatisfactory with me.the work there was fast paced,that is what I’m used too and the work inviroment was good

Great people in Mobile, enjoyed working with them.

They were good about getting your motel for you the first week and payroll deducting it.The local Mobile office personnel were great and helpful. They had plenty of work available during Summer.

Could have been worse

Not exactly the best place to work at, but by far not the worst. Its contract labor. So take it at face value. The pay is fair and the benefits suck. You will travel often and be away from home for many months at a time.

Pros

pay, travel

Cons

long time from home, no employee loyalty

Great Company

If you are looking to get into the shipbuilding industry CTR is a great place to work. Friendly and helpful people that truly go out of their way to assist their employees.

Productive work place

The typical work day was eight to ten hours; learned various skills. The work culture was good and management was good. Pay was good but we did not have benefits.

Pros

pay

Cons

no benefits

Good job. Pays great. I like

I love the work I do. I've been an outside Machinist for over 12 years now. The only big thing that I don't like about my job is healthcare and the fact that it's through a staffing company which means the jobs are temporary.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Healthcare

wouldnt recommend

if you love fast money then this is the company to go with but you have to stay on your toes at all times because you could come in monday after the weekend and be told its your last day

Pros

good pay

Cons

contracts always end fast

Would not recomment to worst enemy

CTR corporation began as a good company to work for, however turned out to be not as such. "Good Ol Boys" or those who do not cause management to provide services, such as prolonged Workers Comp are summarily discharged on trumped up charges for the convenience of the upper management

Pros

Cons

TOO many to name

lack of profesionalism

ctr is willing to hire anybody out just to fill slots. I would not recommend this service to any potential employee until ctr picks better clients the actions they are taking is only hurting there image.

Pros

none from ctr

Cons

lack of followup

Good

Show up to work and start working 8 for 8. The people are great to work with/ for. Management was one of the best parts they took care of there people

Pros

high pay

Cons

short terms

Production for painting

Working in the shipyard was an excellent work experience for me. because I learned the difference between working on an aircraft carrier and a submarine. when it comes to the different paints, coating, an etc..

Pros

No free anything

Cons

all benefits were an option

its the navy

long days and early mornings. it was a typical day on board a US vessel. it was a great experience for me and has had many lifelong lessons.

Good job for while I am in school

A typical day is showing up at 3:30 pm and waiting around for about an hour before a welder is ready to go on a job. I have a fire extinguisher and knowledge of the location of emergency phones to combat a fire or call for help, if necessary. after the welder is finished, I wait and watch the area for a cool down period of 30 minutes.

Pros

low stress work

Cons

work not always gauranteed

Good pay

The job has good pay but if your a contractor life can be hard.

Pros

good pay

Cons

Short lunch, foremans, parking

I would NOT recommend this company to ANY ONE !

Company discharged me while on Workers Comp, over simple mistake. I glanced at wrist watch and put wrong time on time card. They said because of this falseification I was Fired ! The second Reason for my discharge, was I worked without the presence of my supervisor. I am A retired CHIEF PETTY OFFICER with over 20 Years of Honorable Naval service,. If I get an order or assignment, I carry it out. I do not need constant supervision. In my opinon, I was let go for the convenience of NOT having to pay workers comp any longer. I WOULD NOT and HAVE NOT Recommended ANY PERSON to this COMPANY

Very Professional and an enjoyable company to work for

Very Professional and an enjoyable company to work for. The comapany makes sure that they take care of their employees and their safety comes first. The company makes sure that when a job position is available they immediately contact you. I aprreciate their consistency and professionalism.

Pros

unlimited overtime and weekly pay

Cons

short term contracts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTR Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CTR Corporation