CTS Corporation

CTS Corporation Employee Reviews

United States115 reviews

yearcompanyfasthighgoodemployeepeoplemanager

Good company

Overall a good company to work for and management is knowledgeable and helping whenever is required.Great workforce to work with.ots of learning experience

Some great people

People I worked with were great, benifits were average, pay was ok, the expectations however were very unreasonable. Getting days to finish projects that should take months, no guidance no documentation. You're expected to just figure it out and if you dare go against the grain with new ideas or complain about any existing process, no matter your expertise, experience, or extensive knowledge of industry standards and best practices you will have a target on your back. Seems they are very set in their ways. Hardware is very old and getting anything updated is next to impossible. The culture is cut throat, was put head to head with other team members and managment seems like they dont know anything, nor do they trust the experts they hire. Everything has to be approved at the very top, meaning getting new equipment or even just a small purchase can take weeks or months for approval. They expect their outdated systems to be secure, stay running with no down time, while being years past end of life. Place has potential, but even showing them cost savings for replacing old services can land you in hot water and with a pink slip if you dare to suggest anything not brought up by your management team.

CTS Corporation insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Fun work and people

Public company, not complicated, US values.My manager is great, the opportunity to support groath is there and I like it.The down side is people who have been there a long time, dont respect the bennifits of the culture.

Pros

Free Lunches

This place is terrible

The place is bad!! Worked there 10 months . Early everyday! Was a foreman. With no notice , was sent an email the morning of being let go saying they no longer needed my services!!No explanation, nothing!! I’ve never been treated like this in my 30+ yr career. Don’t persue anything at CTS, they are the worst. There are many better company’s in the Phoenix area!!!!

Good job

Good place to work but the pay could be better but a good job overall been here 10 years good retirement benefits they match what you put in paid sick days

Pros

2 week vacation

Cons

Hot

Excelente ambiente de trabajo

En CTS tuve la oportunidad de crecer personalmente como profesionalmente existe in gran trabajo en equipo A todos los niveles

CTS - A Small Shadow of its Former Self

I worked at CTS for almost four years. Overall, the experience was generally positive. However, during the time I was there, I observed a decline in all aspects of organizational performance within each department. Accountability was becoming rare, employee turnover was constant, even after the production lines were transferred to other non-US facilities, with the remaining organization relocating into a new R&D Facility. Covid-19 made the culture even worse. No one was communicating, individuals who were supposed to arrive at work on their selected days did not most of the time, so it made it impossible to get things done. The annual performance review process was a hand-wave at best, so don't expect a big pat on the back from your manager for a great job you did for the year. Expect an average review, no matter how much time and effort you exert. The status quo is the norm.

Pros

Local management does not normally micro-manage; 401K, Standard Benefits, and vacation are above average.

Cons

There is no on-site HR Department, so all HR activities are handled by Corporate HR in Illinois. If you travel, you will NOT get a company credit card, so you have pay out of your pocket for everything up-front.

Family owned business who values all workers

A true breath of fresh air. An innovative and industry leading company with an owner that truly respects and cares about the success of all individuals and employees as much as the success of the company.

Good entry job

The company is very much tight knit, there is not a lot of drama but everyone is very nice to each other. Work is consistent and overtime is optional.

Good company culture and working environment. I was very productive in developing new products

I am happy to get a chance to work with talented people. The upper management is hardworking and focused on building a strong company. The working environment is very good. I had good relationship with coworkers and managers. Work-life balance is also good and I really enjoyed my time working at CTS Albuquerque location.

Good one

Extra great folks to work with, hard working , fair , understanding, and get along very well with everyone, opportunity to advance with the company, everyone is respectful and professional and provide the highest level of service.

Productive, fun loving

Nice to start the career with and learn several technologies, cultures, people, Managements, leaves, pto, vacationsWFH whenevr needed and vehicle loan.

No hay estabilidad

No escogen a este agencia como patron.Nunca va haber una permanencia con el cliente.Eres una ficha de su sistema.Si quieres progresar escoge otra alternativa.Lo mejor es irse de PR y trabajar en USA antes que con ellos.No cometan la peor decision de sus vidas.

Just a Job

Worked for 2 years. Poor morale. Management was unclear about expectations. Systems and processes were not in place. Training was poor. There were some really nice people who worked there

Horrible comma between management and floor staff

Don’t bother unless you have no issues with in HAZ-MAT without a safety officer on site. Never enough staff to fill all roles so you stuck doing double duty

Good. I can be better. I am writting this to review comments for other organisation. Overall experience is good. Compensation can be better.Health card should be added.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Healthcare

Ambiente acojedor

Me gusta mi lugar d trabajo y las funciones q realizó le pudo a Dios q me puedan dar la permanencia

Pros

Normal

Cons

No me dan permanencia entre oteo

It's a Job

Management doesn't know what they're doing. At the end of the day, it's a job and that's it. Don't expect any decent training, you'll get shown something for five minutes then expected to do it.

Good money

Company will set you up in every way to succeed. I liked it at BIW and the people are friendly. The office staff are friendly and helpful and got me a job right away. The company has great pay and the Benefits are good. I would highly recommend working there.

Pros

Great money

Cons

A lot the bosses like to play god

Supportive Friendly Coworkers. Seriously deficient management..

CTS was a fun interesting place to work, I enjoyed my coworkers but the new management was horrible. Also they always ran out of critical materials to do the job which resulted in loss of work for the employees.

Pros

Night shift.

Horrible place to work

This is an extremely toxic environment. You are worked to death with no appreciation. There is no room for growth at all. There is no work life balance at all. Absolutely miserable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CTS Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at CTS Corporation.
Powered byComparably
  • CTS Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?