Cubic Corporation Employee Reviews

very friendly work area
Government Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lee, VAMay 22, 2018
at first i did not know how the work environment was going to be, but after a few weeks i could see that the work environment was one of the best, i worked with a lot of people that was retired and had lots of experiences
Innovation Rewarded
IT Manager - Service Management (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 18, 2018
Cubic encourages and rewards innovation. The company does a good job recognizing the efforts of their employees. There is no lack of work and you tend to stay busy, but hard work is rewarded.
Very happy to work there.
Shipping and Receiving Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2018
Very happy to work there.
Cubic is a very good company to work for.
There are many opportunities for advancement.
Working there is very layed back.
You are able to relocate to different divisions though out the US.
Employee friendly company
Senior Accounts Receivable Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 17, 2018
Good company to work for but are doing a lot of changes. The people who work here are extremely friendly. The salary is good and they promote from within.
Pros
Off every other Friday
Cons
too many changes
productive and fun
Custodian (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 15, 2018
working as a Custodian for Cubic there was no advancement for the janitors. I met a lot of interesting people that I got along with. The location was not to far from my house and the hours were good.
Pros
a lot of overtime
Cons
a lot of backbiting
Great place to intern
Contracts Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 15, 2018
Interned for 2 years at Cubic in the contracts department and learned a lot. I was never treated like someone to go get coffee for everyone or do busy work, I was always treated like a member of the team and given tasks that a normal full time employee would get. They were very mindful of my school schedule and made sure that school was my number 1 priority.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Lack of training
Job Review
Computer Simulator Operator (Current Employee) –  Havelock, NCMay 9, 2018
I love my job and honestly have to say that I enjoy coming to work every day. I really enjoy the job that I do and would love to continue growing in that area, whether it be with this company or someone else.
Pros
enjoyable, exciting, something new every day
Cons
not much room to advance
Productive work and enjoyable to work with the Georgian Miltary Leadership
Senior Military Adviser to GAF (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 6, 2018
I know that Cubic is a tight organization-I greatly enjoyed the time there and the experiences--I just wish they could have allowed me to continue in the advisery position I was in!
Pros
environment and purpose
Cons
no job security!
Great company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Leavenworth, KSMay 2, 2018
This is a very good company. Great people and great projects. You work with people with great skills and work well with team. I had great experiences with the company and appreciate their leaders.
Temporary Position
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNMay 2, 2018
I did not care for the work environment. It was a temporary position for me and it seemed like temporary workers were treated like second class citizens.
Decent people, job is not what I enjoy
Country Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 2, 2018
Ok job, but not what I enjoy doing. Extensive travel outside the United States. I prefer to travel inside the United States. Salary is a little low from what I'm used to. I enjoy conducting Vulnerability Assessments or Take-back Surveys. I've done these throughout the world. I'm fine with working alone.
Multimedia Developer
SCORM Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSApril 30, 2018
I worked as a contractor to the US Army's CGSOC on Fort Leavenworth, KS. We developed numerous courses using Flash and Adobe Animate. Knowledge of GUI's, Scripting, Functions, Variables and design considerations.
Fun and Educational
Writer/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAApril 26, 2018
Due to the my job being that of a writer and recorder it is a educational job and is fun to do. I have a great amount of respect for the team and other that join us on the event I join on.
Great experience
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 11, 2018
I have learned much working at Cubic. The payroll dept is going thru an implementation of changing softwares. ITs can be a bit tricky and thank goodness we have the support needed.
I do like the flexibility of my working schedule. There is a great work culture here. Folks are friendly. I love that there is a gym and classes taught on the premises. We do have a cafeteria as well.
Pros
flexibility of schedule, working with great people, great healthcare
Cons
busy schedule
Great company
Simulator Technician I (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAApril 9, 2018
Cubic was a great company to work for. The local management was severely lacking, but the corporate HQ seemed to be outstanding. I was in a field office but had constant contact with San Diego. Always timely with answers and requests, took very good care of their employees. Pay was great, benefits were great, hours were great. Definitely one of the better government contractors.
Good experience
Role Player (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAMarch 27, 2018
A usual day at work I played the role I was given . Cleaned my work space or building. Cooked for my coworkers when it was my assigned day.assisting work group leader.
Pros
Healthcare benefits, paid days off
Cons
Work group leaders always changed
OK place to work (has its ups and downs)
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 19, 2018
Company overall was fair when it comes to pay, hours, benefits, etc.The Corporate division works alternating 4 and 5-day weeks, which is a huge plus. Most departments, especially the transportation division, seem to be successful and growing. IT is is one exception, however - the current CIO's shortcomings are beginning to take a toll on entire company, both internally and likely affecting ability to deliver upcoming commercial projects.
Pros
Every other Friday off (at Corp division); job longevity - can make a career of working here
Cons
Lot of executive "cronies" on payroll but not contributing (only even show up 2-3 days per week).
Good Work Enviroment
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CAMarch 16, 2018
A fast paced work environment with good benefits and a great sense of accomplishment by the end of the day. The culture is great. Everyone had a belief of achieving the best results for the common goal.
i loved my coworkers
GENERAL CLERK III (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSMarch 2, 2018
I liked my job and loved my coworkers but the management was horrible and changed the rules every other day, There was no sense of security and no advancement potential.
slow
Flight simulator technician grade 1 (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAFebruary 21, 2018
it was slow with not much work. the boss didn't care about the people who worked for him, just about making himself look good. the company had no intention of helping out anyone with a mandatory certification

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cubic Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.