CUDD Energy Services
64Average

CUDD Energy Services Employee Reviews

United States331 reviews
Lots of hours which I likedp
Good work environment At times work was hard but everyone worked together. As long as you are willing to work,do your job and work with others you can advance.
Great to start
This is a great company to work and learn. Even with the time, you'll work with all crews and that creates a great environment. There are some problems with management, that's one of the main problems. Can't organize everything how is supposed to. But the work is done.
great company
Great company plus management is always there for you. Hands down they are the best company. They are always there for the employees and customers. If I would go back to work for them right now.
Great learning experience, made life long friends.
Busy, lots of data entry, meetings and phone calls.
Great office to work in and a positive group of co-workers.

Best part of the job, lifetime friendships made.
its a job
not the highest place in the oil field. but you do learn how the industry works. management is ok. there is some good ol boy networking obviously ... if youre in the club, you might be able to avoid layoffs. i was not in the club...lol.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Room for a lot of improvement among management
A good company to work if you new to the industry and have zero experience. Also if you towards the end of your career it is good place to work. Other than that the company pays very low wage, management needs a lot of improvement, etc.
It was a good company to work for
While my time at cudd energy service had the privilege to work with different people and got to work in a team unified crew, had good mentors that showed me the ropes of the frac industry and was able to learn and grow with this company and was able to make it to be a service supervisor there, which was able to run a successful crew
Coiled Tubing
Promote all required safety, compliance and certifications programs, rig up of connection hoses and high-pressure equipment, maintain log and inspection books, complete pre/post-trip inspections, maintain equipment and inspect daily, operate equipment, monitor well control parameter and calculations.
Productive and fune
prepping the well site for operation, rigging-in and rigging-out all equipment, mixing and pumping fluids during each stage of the frac job, and completing the operation safely.
Good place to start in the Oilfield
CUDD is a great place to work! I've enjoyed my employment here, but be prepared to not have a life outside of work. Schedules fluctuate all the time, so be prepared to stay for extended periods of time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CUDD Energy Services?
A good paying job
Decent pay for the work performed. Heavy work load at first, lightened slightly later. Minimum support for career goals. Family life seems optional with this company.
Depressive management and work-culture
My entire professional career as an engineer, this place hold the bottom place level to depression. Promised employee careers paths are based upon bootlicker, nepotism, weasel, with multiple negative traits. Null value regards for employee health and safety. Excessive overtime to point of suffering from physical & mental exhaustion and causing unmotivated and dull mind. And management behaves superior towards engineer, and are considered as scapegoat. No days off or weekend particularly for salaried person as they are supposed to work overtime without pay. CUDD is just good for primary professional step, as good employees tends to quit after experiencing its work culture, leaving behind a bunch of bad apples. A year should be sufficient for experience, upmost 2 years. Any more than 2 years is regrettable experience. Not worthed for the toll it takes on physical and mentally. And career path growth is deadend, unless you have cudd promised employee traits.
Very friendly and east going they tend to all my needs but times are slow and I need to find a second job to make up for the time I’ve lost other then being slow at times it great
Its all good
I would go. Back in a heart beat if they would take me back I loved running a nitrogen pump an worked with good people I miss it wished they would let me come back
happy work
good work
good salary

good hours

good people

good instalations
Good company
Good company to work for they have good insurance and they let you work work all the hours you want they tought me how to work on frac pump and sand masters
Great Company to work for.
Great pay, coworkers and benefits.
The hours were great. Hands able to work over time if they wanted. Supervisor salary is nice there too. I definitely feel this is a great place to work for.
Good
It’s a good company they gotta get they stuff together, I had great time when I was over there but they got old equipment and they so behind on technologies
SA Location has been shut down.
SA Location has been shut down It was poorly managed, so no jobs to keep it running managed by the “buddy system” Most other locations are run the same way
Company management focuses on team work, job advancement opportunities, guidance. I enjoyed the opportunity for overtime, travel, pay increase review.
Great people, great job
Learned a whole lot about life and mechanics. Visited a lot of new places. When things break and you're out in the middle of nowhere you use what you have to get it running.
Pros
When you do the proper maintenance, your days are easy.
Cons
When you don't do proper maintenance, it can be a really long shift.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CUDD Energy Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7