CUDD Energy Services
Happiness rating is 66 out of 100

CUDD Energy Services Employee Reviews

This company was a good starting point for me. It gave me the opportunity to work with experienced supervisors that I still talk to till this moment.
Great company to work for. I had no issues with anything or anyone during my time there. Always kept you busy even at times when the work slowed down.
Pros
Great people and pay
Cons
No set schedule
I really enjoy working at Cudd. My managers are very understanding and make me feel like part of the team. Compensation and benefits are very competitive. Really nice people to work with.
Pros
Good pay, flexible schedules, friendly, casual working environment
Every day we had to move to a new location. Make rig up and rig down every day. We make rates from 80 to 100 barrels per minute. We rig up from eight to twelve pumps everyday.
Pros
There were no pros.
Cons
No free lunches and no breaks.
Cudd is a great company to work for. They have great Benefits. Their policies ensure you’re working with people who respect. Annual reports of progress given meaning they care to keep you around. Encourage workplace wellness, training. Recognition/Rewards given. Many wonderful Managers.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Great job and good management. Good salary and health care benefits. Opportunity for extensive travel. Management is top notch and always willing to teach.
They are a good stepping stone in the oilfield but will dump you in a heart beat when times get slow. They preach family values but only in management positions.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Gone from home most of the time
Pay was low hours were good but not enough time off a lot of buddy buddy stuff going on and the supervisors sucked depending on who you worked for only would recommend if your trying to get oilfield experience to move on to a better paying company
Life in the patch ain't easy. It's a life style many cant handle and most washout. I enjoyed the people and training. I got my CDL and haven't stopped using it thanx to CUDD.
Pros
Team
Cons
Home non existent
Work schedule is overloaded for the compensation you receive. Mabagement was poor at planning at working with employees. Overall worst experience i had working with an oilfield service company.
Pros
I was able to pay my bills.
Cons
Terrible work schedule, bad pay, no home time
Great people to work with, hard work but good for the body. If you need a workout its the job for you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ . .......... ......
Cudd is such a great place to work. I felt supported by my supervisor and upper management. The work was rewarding and I felt important in my role. I learned a lot there.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
There weren’t any.
They kept me busy at what ever they needed me to work on and go out of jobs , running hotshots to other errands . Been on most the units in there yard , and even run on most of the units . The front office always kept The employees busy , from the parts department to the shop and the yard work cleaning and changing over .
Pros
Loved my job wish I was haven’t been laid off
Cons
Was laid off wish I had my job back
You’ll be over worked at far less then competitive wages. Managers don’t seem to care about home time or your health. It was always a hassle to get home once a month. With that being said it’s a decent place to learn since the turn over is so high.
Safety was always on duty equipment wa properly maintained plenty of work. I loved the work schedule supervisor were very knowledgeable training was some of the best I ever had
Pros
Equipment easy to operate
Cons
I have non
When I started with Cudd back in 2003 was the best employer I have ever work for. As the company grew, management change. I stayed with the company despite the changes.
Very nice place to work very nice people ugly equipment good work environment Hot outside Give you lots of water Stays in the man camp Drive a truck to location
The people you work with become family. It is a great place to gain experience. The supervisors and field supervisor had a clear grasp of who their employees were. The same thing could not be said about upper management, however. The 14/7 schedule was great. Unfortunately, people in west TX aren’t offered the same schedule.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Wages are a bit under the average best.
Racist Supervisor creates a controlled hostile environment in which he covers his tracks by discrediting certain employees. Like a dirty cop with a badge, these guys get away with a lot of unquestion situations.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Racist jerks
This is a great company to work and learn. Even with the time, you'll work with all crews and that creates a great environment. There are some problems with management, that's one of the main problems. Can't organize everything how is supposed to. But the work is done.
Great company plus management is always there for you. Hands down they are the best company. They are always there for the employees and customers. If I would go back to work for them right now.