CUDD Energy Services Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
Oilfied Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 10, 2018
The san Antonio management just get rid of me for no just cause, the reason they gave for my dismissal was never my fault. The reason i said it was not my fault for not carrying out company policy is this ,as a green hat on location my supervisor were not supposed to give me separate job task without a mentor but they did it made me to lose my job without given second chance ,on location i worked by myself on frac pump by doing packing and tightening of bolts of two different frac pumps which they were not supposed to do but i got fired because i obeyed my superior at the job . Again another reason they gave me was that when i started with the company at their yard they also accused me of not following my mentor and at that point in time i had no mentor and i blamed for not having mentor but my then supervisor was the one i thought that supposed to be my mentor because i new to the system also i was blamed for not having mentor when I barely understand the system. I really don't understand how they really expect me to follow order but the superior employee contradicted the company policy but i was fired for working diligently for CUDD ENERGY SERVICES AS EQUIPMENT OPERATOR SAN ANTONIO DISTRICT. I really don't want to leave the company i love the company i want to continue working for them that's the reason i applied again when i saw another opportunity in Odessa texas. I don't really want to leave CUDD i will be more than happy if i can get my job back. Thanks
Pros
8 free hours if anything happens when on location
Cons
1 hour break in the yard, always give time to employee that needs it on location
always home ,stress free
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lindsay, OKAugust 9, 2018
good place to work ,different positions ,they have a welding shop paint shop mechanic shop, a wash bay ,blasting shed and a wireline shop ,drafters and engineers have an office space.
Poor Management
Treater (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 3, 2018
Work a lot for little pay in comparison to other companies in the area. No days off schedule. No support from upper management in regards to issues in the field.
Good place to work and learn
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXJuly 22, 2018
learned how to do maintenance on frac equipment, computer diagnostics, and troubleshoot equipment, semi trucks and light duty vehicles general maintenance.
Not an industry leader.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKJuly 11, 2018
Management has a very hard time making decisions and it seems the company was always a few years behind the competition. The company used to not be that way. Very stressful place to work.
Pros
Workers are good people
Cons
Poor management
Nice place to work
EQUIPTMENT OPERATOR II/PUMP SHOP (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2018
Enjoyed meeting new people and learning new things, was great because you can dictate how long you want to stay out as long as you are a good worker stay out making money is not a problem
Pros
good pay
Cons
long hrs
Decent work depending on the market, no home life when work is elsewhere
Frac Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Canton, PAJuly 2, 2018
Most employees are great people, most bear the burden of the work equally. Few are able to slip through the cracks and work less than the rest. Management has been known to screw up good work contracts, not the employees, not the work quality. If work slows be prepared to travel for work. Great for singles, bad for family. Show initiative. Be on time. Learn to swing a hammer.
Pros
Good company to get you started in the industry
Cons
If you have a class A license chances are you can find better pay
Great place to start a career
Logistics/Supply Chain Analyst II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2018
Great place for anyone with good work ethics to start your career, and the harder you work the faster you’ll move up.
Also a very good place for hard workers.
Pros
Great place to start a career
Cons
Slow Management
Good learning experience!
Frac Tech Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJune 27, 2018
I noticed i was paid lower than most companies in the oilfield. The hours we worked were pretty much almost illegal. 17 hour days weren't that bad after your body adjusted to it. Having only 7 hours to do laundry, eat, please your spouse, and sleep is not cool, but you adapt. They need to stop working these guys 17 hours a day for 2 months and only 4 days off! That's ridiculous. They wonder why the high turnover rate! Its a good company to get your foot in the door, but if you want a life, Cudd is not for you!
Pros
Learning Experience
Cons
Too many days on, not enough days off.
Okay Place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMJune 24, 2018
Overall a great company to start your oilfield career. Not competative with the Hourly pay but you get the hours. Can go to competation after two months for more $$$.

Some Nepotatism.
Very fast paced and a great place to work
PA Billing Center Administrator - Regional (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, PAJune 19, 2018
I enjoyed the fast pace and the job at Cudd. The Oil and Gas work is constantly changing making for a job that is always challenging but enjoyable. I would recommend them to a friend for work. I am only leaving the company due to moving with my husband.
Cudd summary
Randy Baiten - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fruita, COJune 11, 2018
Good company to work for. willing to train in areas of job that I was not familiar with. Great group of guys to work with. Very cool company to work for.
Fast pace
Hydraulic fracturing/Driver (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMJune 6, 2018
Good work for those who are hard workers good people very friendly place to work at love the time off i got from cudd made alot of good people ...hope to return one day.
Pointless
Time management and customer service (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJune 1, 2018
you will only get hours if you have experience and or if you been there for a while. if you dont you are stuck on yard washing trucks and cleaning.hated it
Pros
good money if you go to field
Cons
never leave yard
Cudd
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seminole, OKMay 24, 2018
The work place is good for field hands getting a lot of hours where the pay is excellent, but in the office its very slow constantly busy with paperwork. Very good work culture with all employees and learned a variety of different operating systems.
Dead man walking
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMMay 21, 2018
This is a place where you make good money, but not because you get paid good but because you put in alot of hours. When we were very busy there was times that if you were lucky you got about 3-4 hours of sleep.
No matter how much they were suppose to be safety oriented, the only time safety came up is after an incident.
The management does not care about you as a person nor anything about you well being, all they care about is getting the job done no matter what, and if you get hurt they will come back and try to put the blame on you. Damned if you do and Damned if you don't
Pros
120+ hours
Cons
No Sleep
alright company
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 21, 2018
not what it used to be higher ups are running the company into the ground. they have no rotation offered for employees and they low ball you on pay...
Terrible place to work
Maintenance manager (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDMay 12, 2018
Williston is the worst district. Mismanaged district. No communication. Managers do not keep promises . Should be a super fund site. Environmental disaster.
Pros
Cons
Really bad management.
oilfield
Floor hand (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKMay 8, 2018
RIG up and rig down.

It requires doing drillouts, fishing items out of well, hangoffs, and more.

Hardest part of the job is being gone from family for long periods of time.
Good company to work for.
HSE Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 3, 2018
Some days i would go out into the field and conduct field safety audits on the frac crew or crews. Help with JSEA on location and check equipment, rig up, and make sure they follow company policy & procedures. Some day i would go into the office and enter training, safety meetings, BBS cards. Get calls about an accident or incident and case management.
Pros
Some good people to work with
Cons
trying to handle to much at once.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CUDD Energy Services. Our community is ready to answer.