CUDD Energy Services Employee Reviews

All lies
OTR Driver Flatbed (Former Employee) –  Iraan, TXNovember 12, 2018
Very unorganized. Will put your cdl at risk does not care about employees health, safety, or well being. Management is not on top of issues. Equipment is unsafe
Pros
Not applicable
Cons
Unsafe enviorment
Good place
Rig up hand (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKNovember 4, 2018
I worked there for 2 year all most and I like the job I did it was fun and I got to see a lot of places it was just the win the oil field slowed down I broke my hand and the let me go
Poor management
Lead Field Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMOctober 29, 2018
If you want to feel like a slave with no life and no time off this is the place.
You stay on well site for more than 24hours a day and you get to sleep here and there 30 minutes at the time, but hey they expect you to be 100 percent fit for duty.
When you get to go to a hotel they put you in the cheapest bedbug hotel there's.
You never receive support from your supervisors. They are bothered every time you need to call them for support.
Upper management positions are grandfathered in. They don't really look for the persons qualities to be a supervisor.
Their pay is the lowest among other service companies for mechanics. There's no schooling time what you learn is what you learn on the field.
The best Frac yard ever
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDOctober 17, 2018
I was hired over the phone. Pay, and benefits were the best I had ever had. We had a 28/14 schedule. Enough time to make money and enough home time to make it worthwhile. Even though we were based in North Dakota we got to work in Montana, Wyoming and in Colorado. Saw some beautiful country , as well as being paid exceptionally well. I looked forward to coming to work after the end of days off.
Pros
Great money, great team and work enviroment
Cons
Winters in north dakota
Productive Workplace
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 13, 2018
Staff is friendly and welcoming. A positive workplace if problems do arise they work as a team to solve and negative situations. Good people & overall great place to work!!
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Equipment Operator IV (Current Employee) –  Seminole, OKOctober 8, 2018
Buena cultura de trabajo y compañerismo, trabajo rudo ciertos días pero con buena remuneracion
Pros
Remuneración
Cons
Poco tiempo en casa
Work here if you want to earn money
Frac Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXOctober 3, 2018
Hardwork but will for sure work over 100 hours a week.
Pay is decent but days off only come ever 3-4 weeks if any at all. If you can work hard and not make stupid decisions, you'll be fine
Not a Bad job
N2 Specialist, CDL Driver, Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXSeptember 19, 2018
The job entailed a lot of hours when on a job and being available
24 hr call some job could be days or weeks long some long jobs put you up on Standby could be hours or days waiting
Not a friendly place to work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Worked there and got stabbed in the back. VERY CUTTHROAT ATMOSPHERE!!! Very closed off and if you are not one of the chosen you will not survive. Look Out!
Great workplace.
Electronic Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Broussard, LASeptember 5, 2018
Going into the office and being the only Electronic Tech at the facility. Teaching the Field supervisors how to use Digital Meters so I could help them troubleshoot problems on jobs.
Learned how to become a supervisor and work with people on jobs that don't understand electrical or electronics to troubleshoot their problems while on different jobs.
Constantly updating the equipment with setting it up and getting it ready in the shop.
The Engineer, Programmer and myself built a fail safe controls for Snubbing Jobs.
Pros
New shop nice and clean.
Cons
Different calls from different jobs with problems at the same time.
Honestly the best in the field
Slickline Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 28, 2018
Cudd is by far the superior in the field. I've been around and really actually miss the place. The downfall is like all the others. Buddy system instead of individual performance and willingness to learn. Other than that their structure when I was there was strong and full of knowledge. Dont plan on having family time tho. If you not popular your pay stay lower and u have to claw to get anywhere
Pros
Took care of employees
Cons
No home time
to much family
Adminstrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKAugust 22, 2018
Elk City has nothing but family working especially in the office. The more you do for them the less they appreciate you.They want to put more work on you for less pay.
benefits
Cons
if you are related to management, you have a good job
Get buff and a tan! Learn about new cultures languages!
Equipment Operator IV (Former Employee) –  Kirby, TXAugust 20, 2018
Pay was always right on. Never any games with overtime. They were strait with me, no bologna about what I was stepping into. Real deal oil field good and bad but no crud. You better have a working knowledge of Spanish or Nigerian but everyone was professional. I got a nice tan, safety guys are safety guys some were out of control others knew they're stuff. Cover your rear driving, do a real pre trip and have enough spine to decline if not up to code. Over all good Oklahoma company that tries to do right.
Pros
Correct pay no games.
Cons
Real oil field be sure to stretch
God working environment
Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hobbs, NMAugust 17, 2018
Good working environment with a lot off hours. Coworkers get along pretty good. Days off are up in the air but they will work with you if you need time off
Very nice place to work
Oilfied Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 10, 2018
The san Antonio management just get rid of me for no just cause, the reason they gave for my dismissal was never my fault. The reason i said it was not my fault for not carrying out company policy is this ,as a green hat on location my supervisor were not supposed to give me separate job task without a mentor but they did it made me to lose my job without given second chance ,on location i worked by myself on frac pump by doing packing and tightening of bolts of two different frac pumps which they were not supposed to do but i got fired because i obeyed my superior at the job . Again another reason they gave me was that when i started with the company at their yard they also accused me of not following my mentor and at that point in time i had no mentor and i blamed for not having mentor but my then supervisor was the one i thought that supposed to be my mentor because i new to the system also i was blamed for not having mentor when I barely understand the system. I really don't understand how they really expect me to follow order but the superior employee contradicted the company policy but i was fired for working diligently for CUDD ENERGY SERVICES AS EQUIPMENT OPERATOR SAN ANTONIO DISTRICT. I really don't want to leave the company i love the company i want to continue working for them that's the reason i applied again when i saw another opportunity in Odessa texas. I don't really want to leave CUDD i will be more than happy if i can get my job back. Thanks
Pros
8 free hours if anything happens when on location
Cons
1 hour break in the yard, always give time to employee that needs it on location
always home ,stress free
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lindsay, OKAugust 9, 2018
good place to work ,different positions ,they have a welding shop paint shop mechanic shop, a wash bay ,blasting shed and a wireline shop ,drafters and engineers have an office space.
Poor Management
Treater (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 3, 2018
Work a lot for little pay in comparison to other companies in the area. No days off schedule. No support from upper management in regards to issues in the field.
Go place to go if you don’t like home
Equipment Operator/ CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXJuly 30, 2018
Lack of management no home time at all paid poorly the options of growing here is very minum they will feed a lot bs as if you made the right decision but the way you will find out
Good place to work and learn
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXJuly 22, 2018
learned how to do maintenance on frac equipment, computer diagnostics, and troubleshoot equipment, semi trucks and light duty vehicles general maintenance.
Not an industry leader.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKJuly 11, 2018
Management has a very hard time making decisions and it seems the company was always a few years behind the competition. The company used to not be that way. Very stressful place to work.
Pros
Workers are good people
Cons
Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CUDD Energy Services. Our community is ready to answer.