Cullman Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Miserable
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 1, 2018
HR does not care about you, you are just a number. You will regret working here as they are understaffed. They don't pay as well as other hospitals. The doctors are hateful to staff.
I love crmc, its beem home for me for 22 years.
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 4, 2018
Its stressful, the work load is it but I love staying busy bc the day goes by faster. I love being able tl.help others, there is a sense of joy it gives me to be able to help someone that is sick of just needs help in general.
Productive and fun workplace
Emergency Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALMay 17, 2018
Working in the emergency room has helped me to advance my skills. I work as a tech in the emergency room, but I am able to learn while in nursing school. Working here has helped me develop a sense of priority needed when working in the nursing field.
very structured work place
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 30, 2018
The short time I was employed with Cullman regional Medical centers I enjoyed coming to work each day. Everyone is very nice that you come in contact with. They always have events for their employees going on, one day may be popcorn the next week they would be giving out free ice cones to the employees. Cullman regional is always looking for ways to improve their Health care facility to offer the best care to their patients and as a professional business.
I am learning alot.
Cardiac Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 14, 2018
The hardest part is getting used to working 12 hour shifts. I have really enjoyed alot of the things I have learned while working there. I wish there was more effort put into working as a team.
fast paced, but not able for advancement
Patient access Representative (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 12, 2018
loved the work I did but was not able for advancement in current position or pay increase for schooling or certification with education advancements to improve my work knowledge.
great employees horrible senior leadership
Director of Case Management (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMarch 7, 2018
great coworkers, no communication between Senior leadership and management, they have lost loyal employees due to lack of leadership. It could be a wonderful place to work if there was a better administration in place.
Great people to work with
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALFebruary 18, 2018
Great employees to work with however it seems management just treats you as a warm body and is not interested in your well being or your family. They are also not concerned with safe patient-nurse ratios based on acuity.
very fun place to work
Patient Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJanuary 17, 2018
helped assist patients and nurses and doctors all day and gave babies their first baths, loved my job. ordered all supplies for my floor and made sure all rooms were stocked for the next patients
Pros
helping others
Cons
had everying on me and no help from others helping do their jobs.
Aerobic Instructor/ fitness specialist (Former Employee) –  TherapyNovember 16, 2017
Minimal opportunity for advancement, pay raises are limited if any, low pay in comparison to other healthcare facilities. Benefits are limited for part time employees.
Busy fast paced.
EMT-Basic (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 16, 2017
On the whole , CRMC is a good place to work. They offer many benefits that allow for advancement in the workplace. I would recommend CRMC to anyone that is looking for a stable workplace.
Fast paced
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 7, 2017
The position is a fast-paced one. Must be able to multi-task. The position required working alone for the majority of the time; however, the staff was very friendly and helpful when needed their assistance.
Pros
Good pay, clean environment
Cons
Small work area and not able to walk around often
CRMC is a good place to work if you are doing what you like.
Monitor Technician (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 6, 2017
Good benefits for full time employees. The 12 hour shifts are rough. Most everyone seems to get along and patient care is highlighted. I learned a lot about telemetry and saw the (behind the curtain so to say), workings of a health care facility.
Cons
12 hour shifts
Your legs will hurt
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 5, 2017
You have to stand for the entire 12 hours and are micro-managed. You are required to chart in rooms and stay in pt rooms all day. Not allowed to sit down.
Pros
New facility and equipment
Cons
Cant sit down, cant get a full lunch
Its a job
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 11, 2017
It can be a good place to work . It helps to have family support and friends. You have to be willing to work hard and learn fast. You work around alto of patients and their family
Somethings need to change
Patient Access Rep (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALAugust 10, 2017
the director doesn't even know how to do my job. Directors and managers are suppose to fill in if they can't find coverage and mine don't. They have no understanding about family or kids being sick. I would at least like it if they acted as if they cared. They don't hold up their word, they offer you positions and after you've accepted they retract the position. Coworkers are okay if and when everyone works as a team.
great place
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 10, 2017
I would recommend this place to anyone the work place is great the director there is awasome and understand everyone is human and makes mistakes he works with his staff and is flexible
Supportive environment promotes professional growth
Director of Cullman Regional Home Care & Hospice (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJune 5, 2017
Workplace culture is centered around customer service to patients, referral sources, physicians, and other staff. CRMC strives to hire and place staff in the position that best fits them. This practice results in satisified employees and improved performance. In my department of home care and hospice, everyone is part of the team to constantly improve care delivery. The most enjoyable part of my job is coaching the staff, watching their professional and personal growth, and empowering individuals resulting in improved patient care with improved outcomes. I enjoy developing processes and people to serve our patients better.
Pros
Employee recognition program, team meetings and collaboration
Cons
Sometimes the hours are long but the benefits outweigh the extra work hours!
Very stressful
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALMay 24, 2017
Stressfull.

Worked 15 years for CRMC. Loved the work. But towards the end of the 15 years, it had gotten to the point that I did not look forward to going in to work. When the change of upper management took place, more work was put on the employees, with the same amount of time to do it in. The amosphere become intolerable.
Pros
Helping patients
Cons
Overworked
Excellent Job
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 21, 2017
I loved working here! The people were friendly and kind, the work load was appropriate. You felt appreciated and it was easy to get help with questions if they came up even on the weekends. Only changed jobs because I moved.
Pros
Loved everything about the job.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cullman Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Cullman Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location