Culpeper Medical Center Employee Review

View all Culpeper Medical Center reviews

busy, productive and knowledgeable position in Hospital
Phlebotomist (Laboratory) (Current Employee) –  Culpeper Regional Hospital LaboratoryAugust 13, 2013
A typical day at CRH is either slow or busy. I have learned to provide exceptional care to patients. Also, I have learned better techniques in Phlebotomy. My director is very easy to approach and she is always encouraging feed back and ideas from her staff, ideas to help us grow and provide the best care possible.
My co-workers are just as compassionate in this field as I am. We all possess the same goals and compassion in health care.
The hardest part of this job is struggling to get hours, because I am, currently a non-benefit PRN employee. The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to help others and helping patients get the medical attention and proper care needed to get well, lab work is among the first steps to identify the type of care they need.
Pros
helping others
Cons
not enough hours at work

Other Culpeper Medical Center Employee Reviews

I loved working at Culpeper hospital
ED Technician (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAJune 10, 2019
Meeting people who are having their worst day of their life or is injured and they are seeking help, I was there to help them. I loved my job 17 years. IV's, EKG's, assisting the Doctors and nurses in different task. I loved keeping busy.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Not enough thanks for a job well dont
Not as fast paced as many hospitals.
KITCHEN WORKER (Current Employee) –  Culpeper County, VAFebruary 28, 2019
It was a more succinct hospital environment, but they all work very well together. Even on the roughest days there is something to find enjoyable. HR is also super friendly and ready to answer any questions you may have.