Cultivate Premium Corporate Gifts

Working at Cultivate Premium Corporate Gifts: Latest Cultivate Premium Corporate Gifts Reviews

United States10 reviews

Cultivate Premium Corporate Gifts insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great company with so much potential!

I'm very grateful to work at Cultivate, we have a great workplace culture that we've maintained through the pandemic. I love what we do and that we get to do it with some of the best people! There is a lot of change, but I appreciate that Leadership doesn't stick to broken processes. I am really excited to see where Cultivate goes from here.

Pros

Great culture, engaged leadership, work-life balance

Cons

There can be a learning curve if you're new to the industry

Fun place to work surrounded by amazing people!

The best part of working here is by far the people. Every day you are surrounded by amazingly talented people who are passionate about what they do and fun to work with! Since the company is so small, everyone has opportunities to work with upper management on a daily basis. Collaboration between teams helps to make sure that everyone's ideas are heard and valued. The recent addition of HR has been a huge plus for everyone. While small companies come with amazing opportunities to learn and grow, it also proves to be its biggest challenge. There are some growing pains as we adjust to a busier event calendar every year.

Pros

Opportunity to travel, half-day fridays in the summer, fun co-workers

Cons

Small company doing the work of a larger company

The people are great!

The day to day can vary quite a bit, but the variance makes for an interesting workplace where one never gets bored. The people are great, some of the best you’ll ever work with. Everyone has high standards and expectations, which always pushes you to do your best work. Some of the daily tasks can fall into the all hands on deck mentality, where you’re doing things outside of your job description, but that’s just one of the pros vs. cons of working for a smaller company. For the most part, everyone has great intentions and a positive attitude, or at least that’s the daily goal. Again, it’s not the job necessarily, it’s the people that make this company a great place to work!

Pros

Flexible management

Cons

Small company equals lack of consistency when it comes to the day to day

Leadership Team does not speak to others in the building

Cultivate has crumbled and it was inevitable. You cannot expect a company to survive when the owner is in business for only his ego. The Leadership Team did not speak to anyone outside of the Leadership Team. They walked right by you without even a hello.

Pros

The finally got what they deserved.

Cons

It's over.

Very rewarding and collaborative place to work!

I would definitely recommend working at Cultivate! Its very rewarding and we're small and mighty! Everyday I feel like I make difference to the bottom-line. We offer an amazing product and service but our people are what sets us apart!

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Best people that support each other

I love this company and I am so fortunate for the amazing people I get to collaborate with every single day. We are passionate, we care, we work our butts off, we support each other & we have a ton of fun together

Pros

Half day Fridays in the summer

Amazing Company

Unfortunately just not enough work to go around, but if the opportunity presented itself I would work for Cultivate full time! I'm not sure how they choose who works what event but I guess it's who you know.

Best in the business

Cultivate is by far the absolute best in the Corporate Gifts business. I would never work for the others. Working at Cultivate has been so educational for me and given me a better understanding of the business world.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Perfection is a goal and it is hard.

Stressful and toxic workplace

Working at Cultivate was incredibly stressful. It seems that the hours you put in are never enough, and working 9-5 is unacceptable. No overtime pay, no room for advancement, and a very "cult" like (no pun intended) company culture. While they offer a lot of perks, the bottom line is they want young, cheap workers who they can work to the bone. The overall vibe is that they don't really care what their employees think, feel, or need, and that if you speak out negatively you will be canned. It's unfortunate that such a promising and exciting looking company whose motto is to "appreciate and inspire amazing people" can't live up to it within their own organization and chooses to hold on to extremely toxic employees in upper management.

Pros

Good PTO, dogs and keg in the office

Cons

Low salary, terrible work life balance, no room for advancement

Productive fun workplace with minigolf

Open office setting, flexible schedule and good group of people. Growing company with room for advancement. Dogs are in the office daily, relaxed setting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cultivate Premium Corporate Gifts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Ratings from women

4.7
InHerSight Score
4.6Personal Development
4.8Career Opportunities
4.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight