Cultivate

Cultivate Employee Reviews

Organized workplace with friendly co-workers
I would start by sweeping up the restaurant and making sure everything was clean for the guests. I would prep all the food for the day that would include condiments, waters, and other types of foods. I would talk with my co-workers about how we plan on taking each customer and organizing our sections. I enjoyed interacting with customers and making sure they had everything they wanted. I learned a lot of multi-tasking and what it takes to provide good customer service.
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Bad assistant manager
Literally see nothing wrong with the sinking ship
Says they’re so open to listening to issues and solutions but they are so comfortable... management and supervisors aren’t trained to do their jobs making it impossible for anyone else
Avoid management here.
I started as a cultivation Technician and I enjoyed that particular job for all of a month but that ended soon after realizing that there would be no career advancement, poor working conditions and completely corrupt management. The owner of the company routinely breaks MA state laws and HR terminates employees at will for the most unlawful of reasons. Got a lung infection from poor ventilation, you're fired..
Poor management
Poor management along with poor pay make for a lousy worker. This place has a huge turnover rate. 2 weeks after I started working here my manager in the cultivation dept put his notice in and told me to use this place to get some experience then to consider moving on to a better company. Also departments are under staffed so you will be working your hands to the bone. I would not recommend any one to work here.
If you're a glutton for punishment
Management sucks. Nepotism runs ramped. Just like most dispensaries the employees are disposable and not worth respecting so they don't. Stressful and unhappy environment. No concern for growing healthy and safe medication just producing quantity for profit.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Love this place
Working here is amazing. My boss is very relaxed and easy going. He is okay with time off and having to come in late. The work environment is laid back and nice. The tenants are super friendly and easy to get along with.
Very fun work environment
-Customer service
-Warehouse inventory management

-Keep entire store clean and organized

-Internal client interaction to ensure smooth work environment
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
no healthcare or benefits