Cultivate Employee Review

Literally see nothing wrong with the sinking ship
Dispensary Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 15, 2019
Says they’re so open to listening to issues and solutions but they are so comfortable... management and supervisors aren’t trained to do their jobs making it impossible for anyone else

Other Cultivate Employee Reviews

Avoid management here.
Cultivation Technician (Former Employee) –  Leicester, MAAugust 14, 2019
I started as a cultivation Technician and I enjoyed that particular job for all of a month but that ended soon after realizing that there would be no career advancement, poor working conditions and completely corrupt management. The owner of the company routinely breaks MA state laws and HR terminates employees at will for the most unlawful of reasons. Got a lung infection from poor ventilation, you're fired..
Poor management
Cultivation Technician (Former Employee) –  Leicester, MAJuly 30, 2019
Poor management along with poor pay make for a lousy worker. This place has a huge turnover rate. 2 weeks after I started working here my manager in the cultivation dept put his notice in and told me to use this place to get some experience then to consider moving on to a better company. Also departments are under staffed so you will be working your hands to the bone. I would not recommend any one to work here.