Cumberland Animal Clinic Employee Review

View all Cumberland Animal Clinic reviews

The manager was DEFINATELY a manager.
Vet Tech/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJanuary 14, 2015
The clients were caring and wonderful as well as my coworkers. The clinic was state of the art and very clean.
Pros
All of the technicians worked very well together. We loved our patients and clients
Cons
Management was definately a "manager".

Other Cumberland Animal Clinic Employee Reviews

High Stress Work Environment
Receptionist/Kennel Technician (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 13, 2018
I was expected to know how to do something before I was taught, as well as to remember how to do that act after not doing it for months. The owners were wonderful, but the Veterinarian that took over managing the store was not the nicest person. I felt shamed for than praised.
Pros
Working with the animals
Cons
short lunch, lack of training
Very easygoing place to work, everyone is super friendly!! And pay is very reasonable! Definitely recommend!
Office Manager/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Oneida, TNApril 10, 2018
I loved working here, the only reason I left is due to moving over two hours away. I would definitely work here again for sure! Absolute Absolutely everyone I have ever worked with here has been extremely outgoing and fast paced, along with super eager to learn and be part of a team.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
Not leaving when store closes.