Cumberland Animal Clinic Employee Review

View all Cumberland Animal Clinic reviews

Cumberland Animal Clinic
Kennel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, MEFebruary 16, 2017
I thought this was a good place to work. The people there were very nice, the hours were good and the job security was great. The environment was very positive.
Pros
job security
Cons
hours/pay

Other Cumberland Animal Clinic Employee Reviews

High Stress Work Environment
Receptionist/Kennel Technician (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 13, 2018
I was expected to know how to do something before I was taught, as well as to remember how to do that act after not doing it for months. The owners were wonderful, but the Veterinarian that took over managing the store was not the nicest person. I felt shamed for than praised.
Pros
Working with the animals
Cons
short lunch, lack of training
Very easygoing place to work, everyone is super friendly!! And pay is very reasonable! Definitely recommend!
Office Manager/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Oneida, TNApril 10, 2018
I loved working here, the only reason I left is due to moving over two hours away. I would definitely work here again for sure! Absolute Absolutely everyone I have ever worked with here has been extremely outgoing and fast paced, along with super eager to learn and be part of a team.
Pros
Great pay!
Cons
Not leaving when store closes.