Cumberland Farms Employee Review

View all Cumberland Farms reviews

Not very professional
Guest Service Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Norridgewock, MEMay 17, 2019
This company does not help you on life if anything its more stressful. Managers don't deal with problems just shrugs them off. Hours are low pay is low.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Only breaks if you are a smoker. Not many hours. Poor management.

Other Cumberland Farms Employee Reviews

Unrealistic work hours with no work life balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New HampshireJuly 11, 2019
As a former manager for this company I was often advised that I could not have any overtime for my store and that I would have to cover the shift myself, often working 20 hours per day if I had a call out and unable to get coverage. The District Manager, for my area, was not accessible, understanding or a true leader. Leaders help in times of need and offer solutions rather than "figure it out". I left this company due to the leadership or lack there of. Pay is ok but when you are FORCED to work 70 hours a week and miss time with your kids and even told to deal with it when you are sick, the pay is not worth it.

Ari should really look at what is more important, the value his team adds or the money he wishes to add to the bank account...
Decent place to get experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLJuly 9, 2019
Cumberland offered me to leave my job to come work for them. I eventually made it into lower management. pay was ok, not great. as a cs manager i wasnt close to 15 an hour. Had some bad managers in the past, one super racist one, but my last one was fantastic and taught me a lot about being a leader.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cumberland Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight