Cumberland Farms Employee Review

View all Cumberland Farms reviews

Great benefits
Lead Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLMay 16, 2018
Overall it's a good company. However some of the managers and employees needs better training. It's very fast paced job. You're constantly on your feet and moving around, you don't get bored.

Other Cumberland Farms Employee Reviews

Discounts at all Cumberland Farms locations,Many Bonus oppurtunities
Store Associate (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 20, 2019
You get paid a dollar more an hour when working night shift(We are open 24/7) Also we get mystery shopped and if we pass we can get a bonus up to 200$ depending on how well you score you merely need to greet customers and be polite as well as keeping a clean front of house area and bathroom very simple for a massive bonus as you get. Also full benefits and Great work environment all together. Lots of place for advancement if you have the drive to work for it. Great starting job or even A career opportunity for those who want that.
Fun place with wonderful people
Guest service associate, stock (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, MEAugust 20, 2019
the hardest part about the job was some of the staff staring drama and not minding there own buisness. the most enjoyable part of my job was when little kids would come in short handed in change for a coco and id use my OWN change and make it so they would have enough.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cumberland Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cumberland Farms.

Powered by Comparably