Cumberland Farms Employee Review

Outstanding Work Enviornment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Southbridge, MA 01550May 24, 2019
Complete listed assignments
Operate a Cash Register/ Manage Money
Management was very easy to work with
Hardest Part of the Job: Irate and Difficult customers
Enjoyable Part of the Job: Everyday was always something to new about the job.
Pros
Free Beverages (Chill Zones, Soft Drinks)
Cons
Short Breaks, Irate Customers

Other Cumberland Farms Employee Reviews

A busy place filled with many twists and bumps
Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Hoosick Falls, NYJuly 15, 2019
You never really know what your going to walk into on a given shift at Cumberland farms. Things break occasionally and wreak havoc, over run with people, or overall just a slow day. You just never know what is gonna happen on a daily basis so at least your not doing the same exact task over and over again, but some form of normal routine would probably be greeting the regulars and getting them the things they usually get turns into a little game of sorts. It helps to get threw the shift if your stuck on register while others are running around.
Unrealistic work hours with no work life balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New HampshireJuly 11, 2019
As a former manager for this company I was often advised that I could not have any overtime for my store and that I would have to cover the shift myself, often working 20 hours per day if I had a call out and unable to get coverage. The District Manager, for my area, was not accessible, understanding or a true leader. Leaders help in times of need and offer solutions rather than "figure it out". I left this company due to the leadership or lack there of. Pay is ok but when you are FORCED to work 70 hours a week and miss time with your kids and even told to deal with it when you are sick, the pay is not worth it.

Ari should really look at what is more important, the value his team adds or the money he wishes to add to the bank account...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cumberland Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight