Cumberland Farms Employee Review

View all Cumberland Farms reviews

the worst
manager (Former Employee) –  new yorkMay 26, 2019
Typical day was paperwork,paperwork,paperwork. 10 plus hours. not enough employees. no home life.If some one calls in you are it you have to cover regardless of you already putting in a 10 hour day.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours, poor upper mgmt

Other Cumberland Farms Employee Reviews

Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange, CTJuly 19, 2019
I started at Cumberland farms as a cashier became assist within a year and became store manager within 5 yrs I managed a legacy store for 5 yrs and went into aim there after was successful enough to become manager of the year and trained managers to become store manager for our growing business I'm looking to work in a food establishment at this point live doing food aspect of our bussineSs enjoy managing the numbers on food cost
It’s a fast paced environment with very toxic people working there.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLJuly 18, 2019
I have been there for about 5-6 months at the time of review and I can safely say that it is not worth it. Low pay at just $10 an hour, and a toxic group of managers and workers who would rather be lazy than do their jobs. I don’t recommend going there unless you’re a customer.
Pros
Free drinks, flexible scheduling, PTO (Fulltime only), 401k.
Cons
No breaks (5 minutes or less), rude and toxic managers, coworkers are toxic as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cumberland Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cumberland Farms.

Powered by Comparably